Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

I began reading this thread, assuming that it would be of use to find out if the burglars had been caught, if not, if there was any useful info to help protect our properties. Instead it has deteriated into a personal slanging match that helps no-one at all! As far as I can see, the police are doing their best with an increased presence in the area, and quick responses to call outs. It would be helpful to concerned Frecheville SF members if this thread remained positive & to the point please. Everyone has their own opinions, but this is not necessarily the right place to air them so aggressively.

Very well said, I am getting fed up with reading it now, get back to original thread.

i'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE TRY TO GET IN MY HOUSE WHILST MY KIDS ARE IN BED I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE THEM A HIDING I WILL BURY THE SCUM BAGS WETHER I GET A LIFE SENTENCE OR NOT MY HOME IS MY HOME

Rainbow Avenue

what time was the burglary this morning do you know?

i'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE TRY TO GET IN MY HOUSE WHILST MY KIDS ARE IN BED I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE THEM A HIDING I WILL BURY THE SCUM BAGS WETHER I GET A LIFE SENTENCE OR NOT MY HOME IS MY HOME

I agree with you mate.

"most of the crime south of Sheffield comes from a site in Mansfield" where is this info from? Not sure this is fact

I was aware that most of this type of crime is done by local smack and crack heads usually central to all the robberies and burglaries that are being commited and usually its only 2 or 3 people that are responsible for around 70 to 80% of the crimes.

The only problem is that you only get police present once the crimes have been done in which case its too late…Really hope these scum get caught asap

the police arent gonna know when the crimes is happening or going to so they wont be present lol

what time was the burglary this morning do you know?

between 8-9 i think

What I’m trying to say is that up ere you don’t see many bobbies on the beat , especially in the evenings like for example you did years ago UNTIL crimes are in the area. i.e. no deterrents or ol skool policing

i read it wrong sorry pal

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 15:50 ----------

just been another burglary now trying to find out area

i read it wrong sorry pal

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 15:50 ----------

just been another burglary now trying to find out area

Ooh brilliant!

I thought I saw someone duck under my window about an hour ago, and security light went off, I went outside and checked mine and next doors but didn't see anything, maybe i'm going crazy.

What I’m trying to say is that up ere you don’t see many bobbies on the beat , especially in the evenings like for example you did years ago UNTIL crimes are in the area. i.e. no deterrents or ol skool policing

old school coppers were allowed to clip em and give em a good pasting! Nowt wrong with that! Pity modern day coppers ain't allowed to.