Wheelie Bin Cleaner MegaThread

Hi

Does anyone have the number of a wheely bin cleaner in Killamarsh area, the ones that come every couple of weeks etc?

thanks

looking for a wheelie bin cleaner for Deerlands Ave s5.

only want good one who doesn't pour the crap all over the road.

someone who does this as a job and business.

any suggestions

We have one in S10, don't know what other areas he does.

Mr. Whoosh (yes, Mr. Whoosh) 07954699388, is the number on the card.

We use Wheelie Klean - have done for almost a year and have been pleased with the service. Monthly charge is £2.50 or there is a yearly pre payment scheme which means there is a 10% discount. Contact number is 07961795816. I'm unsure exactly which areas in Sheffield are covered - we live Oughtibridge area. They even wheel the bin back to the garden - they don't just leave it on the pavement.We have used another company who kept letting us down despite us paying a year in advance.

I can understand why people want to keep the inside of the bin clean, but you can do that by simply wrapping waste up, or even just use a liner.

On the odd occasions that it does need a clean, just chuck some hot soapy water in, give it a quick swish with an old mop.

As for the outside of the bin - why does it need to be clean? Nobody washes the outside of their brickwork on their house, garden fences, etc?

Some people have more money than sense.

Sorry to restart an old thread but does anyone have the details of a bin cleaner who is currently trading and would visit S7 area?

A wheelie bin cleaner mega thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 posts in 21 months - that's MEGA alright!

:huh:

Hmmm...

... it probably gets emptied every 2 weeks! :confused:

....and one in the stannington area, thankyou

What happened to Mr Whoosh? They just stopped coming to clean the bins. I'd be interested if anyone knows of a similar service for S6 area.

What happened to Mr Whoosh? They just stopped coming to clean the bins. I'd be interested if anyone knows of a similar service for S6 area.

That's who I use to have Mr. Whoosh. But whoosh....he's gone. Any info out there