Flower Arranging/floral design class

Anyone interested in flower arranging classes please pm me.

Thanks

Coming soon - New prestigious venue for floral design courses and workshops in Sheffield coming soon. Anyone interested please get in touch.

Working with flowers can be very relaxing. It is a way of switching of and having some quality you time. Make new friends while learning new techniques. Have fun trying some of the latests techniques from some of the top master florists from around the world. Courses and workshops by qualified, experienced teacher who is passionate about designing with flowers. http://www.smartflowerssheffield.co.uk

I heard that its a very calming hobby

bassett one - it is and can be very therapeutic. You can become so involved in what you are doing that everything else just doesn't exist! It is mindfulness at its's best. If you have worries it makes you forget for a while which is very positive. If you enjoy the classes as I did when I was at college it gave me something to look forward to in a very busy week with four young children. It was time for me.

I've always been a teacher so I decided to teach what I love doing.