Long hair kitten wanted

We wish to find a kitten (that we can train rather than an older cat) that we can pick up this week as we have time at home to settle it in.

Preferably long haired, not too bothered if its a boy or girl as long as it can be affectionate and good with children (ages 13 and 11).

Anyone rescued any kittens lately that need a home?

http://accidentalfosterer.wordpress.com/furry-people-seeking-new-homes/

these are all nice kits. dizzy is long haired, though some of the others are more affectionate.

---------- Post added 31-12-2012 at 12:59 ----------

please don't overlook them just because theyr'e not tiny kittens anymore. they're still kittens, some of whom have had a difficult start in life, and who just haven't been lucky enough to find a purrmanent home yet.

These are 5 months old but lovely looking and already neutered and friendly -

Are you after a 10week old kitten or any under a year? Maybe magsie on here can help you.

Please visit the Sheffield Cats Shelter in Broomhall! We are back open tomorrow for adoptions and have lots of lovely cats and kittens ready for adoption :)

Please visit the Sheffield Cats Shelter in Broomhall! We are back open tomorrow for adoptions and have lots of lovely cats and kittens ready for adoption :)

Thank you, do you have any long hair/semi long hair kittens there?

We have around 50 cats with us at the moment, so to think of each one is quite difficult! the best thing to do is to come down and have a look, meet everyone :). Its a really lovely place. What do you have to lose? :)

oh good ... the link works then. thanks emma. yes - serious interest in tree. she's a lovely kitten. just desperate to find a new home where she can shine rather than be in the shadow of the rest of the gang.

Lovely photo Midgecat, how you keep that tree going year after year with so many little mites in foster I have no idea.

This particular kit looks gorgeous, I bet they all are.

We wish to find a kitten (that we can train rather than an older cat)

I love the idea of "training" a cat......... ;)

I love the idea of "training" a cat......... ;)

I've trained mine to do loads of stuff Irene ... they come to heel immediately they hear the sound of the fridge door, they've all been trained to walk exactly half a pace infront of me and if asked will pre-wash the dishes before they go in the dish washer. It's taken some doing but all 15 of them have the hang of that now.