Private Maths tuition

Can anybody recommend a GCSE level maths tutor that gives private lessons?

Can anybody recommend a GCSE level maths tutor that gives private lessons?

I am a fully qualified Maths teacher that does private lessons to GCSE and A Level.

I have a very high (100%) success rate on students i have tutored privately.

I recently delivered a weeks revision programme to Year11 students at Yewlands in which many of the students scored marks such as 33%, 35%, 42%, 58%. Etc before the weeks intensive.

At the end of the week intensive. The same students were coming up with Marks such as : 68% , 70%, 72% , 71%, 74%. Etc.

I was commended by my supervisors on the Students' success rate.

If you are interested then please ring me on 07775 914155

Can you give any more details please? Which area of Sheffield are you from and do you provide tutor sessions in your own home (in which case whereabouts do you live) or do you travel to students homes? What's the going rate for sessions?

Can you give any more details please? Which area of Sheffield are you from and do you provide tutor sessions in your own home (in which case whereabouts do you live) or do you travel to students homes? What's the going rate for sessions?

Hi there,

I'm from Sharrow. I'm better to travel to students homes and I charge £25 per hour.