Cat sitting how many trips a day?

Another option is to pay for a sitter to stay at your house while you are away. My neighbor has used the company 'Animal Aunts' and was very satisfied. It wasn't cheap, but they provided a very good sitter who took care of the cat & the house while she was away

http://www.animalaunts.co.uk/cat-sitting

True, but having someone you don't know living in your house is not for everyone (e.g. me!).

It has come To my attention other local businesses offering similar services have been spreading rumours that the CRITTER SISTER from Crookes has closed. She has NOT closed her business. Alysson is a lovely lady and we have used her for over 8yrs! She is still open, has been for many many years and will be for years to come! Our pets LOVE going with her. Her animal care is amazing. All my family use her. So stop spreading immature rumours. There is enough room for all local businesses to play nice!

Hello Teeny. Do you cover Crookes? Or can you recommend anyone who does? I'm looking for cat feeding twice a day for 3 weeks. I used to regularly see the Critter Sitters van parked up by the park but they seem to have closed their business...

Hi I don't cover Crookes but I can tell you critter sitters does still work that way.

I don't think anyone has been spreading rumours. There's no need to be so aggressive. I simply couldn't find any contact details for Critter Sitters, either in my paper copies of Yellow Pages / Thompson's or online, so I assumed they had stopped trading.

I don't think anyone has been spreading rumours. There's no need to be so aggressive. I simply couldn't find any contact details for Critter Sitters, either in my paper copies of Yellow Pages / Thompson's or online, so I assumed they had stopped trading.

People have been. I didnt say you. Anyway. Now you know they havent. :)