Can you get Vegetarian Haggis in Sheffield?

I have been out shopping today in Morrisons (Ecclesfield) and Asda (Parson Cross) and neither of them stock Halls vegetarian Haggis. Is there anywhere in the city you can get it? I'd try another brand if necessary! Can anyone help?

A bit out of the way for you but Zeds in Nether Edge (on Nether Edge Road near the crossroads) stock MacSween vegetarian haggis.

I've bought it in Waitrose on Ecclesall Road before

I've bought it in Waitrose on Ecclesall Road before

They've got some today, I noticed them when I was buying my meaty one.

Beanies often have it, in Crookes

And it's mainly oatmeal and pulses. My once-vegetarian, now-carnivorous Scottish friend approves of it, if that's any kind of recommendation.

Oh dear! This makes you wonder why big chains like Asda and Morrisons don't have it! Morrisons used to have it, but a lot of the vegetarian items I once purchased there have disappeared.:(

Thank you for all the help, folks, and Happy New Year!!

I find the whole idea or concept of 'Vegetarian Haggis' a total horrid idea. I am sure that Robert Burn when writing the famous 'Address to the Haggis' did not have in mind 'Fare faw yir honest suuncie face . Great Chietain of the LENTIL race'. Why don't you veggies chew on a carrot or some other vegetable instead of pushing into a tradition which involves sheep based products

Why not?

I never understand the objection to vegetarians eating an "imitation" - it's not like it's being forced on you. Having a vegetarian option allows veggies to enjoy neeps and tatties alongside others who may choose the traditional recipe.

Then people accuse veggies of "telling people what they should and shouldn't eat". I see more of that from omnivores.

Besides, most meat haggis is hardly traditional these days, usually not being in the stomach.

Why not then just enjoy the Tatties and Neeps. Haggis 'is' a meat dish , yes the vast majority are not sold in a sheep's stomach but that type of Haggis is still available. I have no problems with people being vegetarians but do think that 'they' do impose their own choice on others. As a Scot, a Burns lover and someone interested in the tradition I cannot and will never accept the concept of vegetarian Haggis