High Green man dies in brutal attack

So very tragic. My heartfelt sympathies to family and friends. RIP Alan.

RIP to the gentleman who was killed and condolences to his friends and family.

He was on the same Critical unit as my Dad so sad... :(

tragic, i think the law needs to get tougher on these cowards, hope your dad is improving .

Someone must know something,Lets hope they grow a backbone and inform the police.

Heartfelt condolences to the family,

Please do not start up arguments on this thread

Presuming this was done by some little scroat who probably bragged to his mates what he has done, then it's about time the Cowards man up and name the cowardly scum who has done this.

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 16:54 ----------

Police say they have no idea why he was attacked and have made a new appeal for help. If you know anything you should contact them.

http://www.sheffieldnewsandsport.com/

I would assume if this gentleman was a church organist then it is probable he may have been carrying his sheet music in some kind of case, therefore to the scum who attacked him may have thought it was a laptop???.

Presuming this was done by some little scroat who probably bragged to his mates what he has done, then it's about time the Cowards man up and name the cowardly scum who has done this.

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 16:54 ----------

I would assume if this gentleman was a church organist then it is probable he may have been carrying his sheet music in some kind of case, therefore to the scum who attacked him may have thought it was a laptop???.

You know what they say about assumption.

God help us all, if vermin can get away with this. No more Life (10years) sentences, but life for LIFE (the rest of), My Heart goes out to the family - I'm so sorry for you.