Driving Instructors & lessons

I'm after some lessons too but would preferably like a female instructor. Any one know any good ones??

Thanks

Cath xx

I know afew, I wil try and find out there numbers for ya or ask my drivin instructor if he knows ne

hey

try MARTYN'S no piggy back ,full hour tuition mini cooper and only £18 price does not mean a good instuctor or BSM AA would be miles ahead , never spent more than was needed a the side of the road , hes in the yellow try him

Hi, Im looking for a good driving instructor in Stannington area who teaches in an automatic car ? Can anyone advise me ?

Thanks for your help !

owls11

When do you want to start?

PM me and I'll see if we can fit you in

If you can't PM due to low posts, contact me through the website (address below)

Originally posted by owls11

Hi, Im looking for a good driving instructor in Stannington area who teaches in an automatic car ? Can anyone advise me ?

Thanks for your help !

owls11

You couild try Roadsafe. There is a man on Oldfield Road who works for them.

I'm looking for a good, patient one who works in the High Green area of Sheffield.

I know there have been loads of posts in the past about this but I just wanted to make a new one as I've had a look through the older ones and they all seem to be the other side of Sheffield.

Please post her if you know any,

Thank you!

Helen

xxx

Got a friend who works for Martin Woodward called Bob ,a bit unorthodox in his teaching but he has an excellent pass rate:D

I would definitely recommend martin woodward

good luck

I have an instructor who lives at Burncross who would be only too happy to help you.

I've used Looby (she advertises in the Star and she's in the phone book, I'm guessing) and I think she covers High Green way. And she's fantastic.

:clap: give Dave a call at Dave Phillips School of Motoring on 0114 2313828 (based in Hillsborough but covers all areas in Sheffield). I picked him because of his excellent pass rate (he was recommended by a friend) and his prices are negotiable. I got him down to £16.00 per hour. I think that you get what you pay for but he is very busy.