Stolen Focus Rs. Hillsborough

Our House in hillsborough was burgled on Christmas Eve, and amongst other things, my car was stolen. Can people please keep a look out for a blue ford focus RS. Thanks.

Sorry to hear this...not what you need on Christmas Eve. :(

I have a blue Ford Focus RS, but it's not yours. You might need to post a little bit more information if you want people to help.

The car reg is V7ATP, but I'm guessing this wont be on anymore. Small blue sticker back window, with Rufus garage on it. They also stole all our Christmas presents, white IPad, laptop, wallet etc. Scrubbers!

Really sorry to hear this happened to you. Punishments really ought to be harder for this kind of crime.

I live in an area where cars are often dumped once they've been played with so I'll keep an eye out. Unfortunately it's likely to have been stripped for parts so keep an eye out on Ebay etc.

I do hope you get all your stuff back.

Sorry to hear that Andy,i'll post details on the staff notice board and get the drivers to keep an eye out for it

scum nothing else

Absolutely scum of the earth! Its people like that that should be locked up with other scum like paedos! With no food or water and left!

So sorry to hear this , iam on a http://www.fordrst.co.uk forum and we have lots of members all over sheffield , yorkshire and the rest of the country , i will post your reg etc for members to keep a eye out , i hope the scum get caught

Mod Note

If you have any helpful information regarding this crime please contact the police.

is it a mk1 or mk2 RS. Shame either way hope you get the car back

I know it won't help the O P but where are your car keys just now? On the kitchen worktop, hall table, top of fridge? Mine are on the worktop but the back doors locked, but I'm going to shift them. Best keep them in your pocket or hide them.