Bolton v Owls 26/12/12

top4718

lol i was just gonna post this as there wasnt one, gonna be a tougher test, but we gave Cardiff a run for their money, so if the lads come out up for it, anything possible.

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman will be without suspended captain Kevin Davies against Sheffield Wednesday.

Fellow striker David Ngog is struggling to overcome a hamstring strain, while Marcos Alonso is favourite to come in at left-back for Stephen Warnock.

The Owls can select Jeremy Helan after his loan from parent club Manchester City was extended until 19 January.

Manager Dave Jones is also set to be without David Prutton, but striker Jay Bothroyd could return to the squad.

i mentioned the other day that DJ was looking like he might extend Helans loan and looks like he has.

Prutton out and oh dear dear dear Bothroyd back from injury? :(

I was hoping bothroyd had been sent back:( there's summat wrong if he gets straight back in the team after the last 2 results so hopefully will only be a bench warmer tomorrow. Not sure on the result, it will be tough but if we keep up the performances defending then we have a chance

I was hoping bothroyd had been sent back there's summat wrong if he gets straight back in the team after the last 2 results so hopefully will only be a bench warmer tomorrow. Not sure on the result, it will be tough but if we keep up the performances defending then we have a chance

no way can bothroyd step straight back in.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I hope for Bothroyd's sake that he doesn't get selected today, you are coming up against much stiffer competition than that of the last 2 weeks and it is on their patch. It's going to be a very , very tough game and should you lose which is highly probable then it would be far too easy to use Bothroyd as the scapegoat if he plays.

I hope for Bothroyd's sake that he doesn't get selected today, you are coming up against much stiffer competition than that of the last 2 weeks and it is on their patch. It's going to be a very , very tough game and should you lose which is highly probable then it would be far too easy to use Bothroyd as the scapegoat if he plays.

Why would any one need a scape goat playing Bolton away[ who have just been relegated from the Prem with all the millions involved].

Especially a team the same as Wednesday who are trying to find their feet after promotion from the third division.

Its a no brainer really Bolton should walk it!

Why would any one need a scape goat playing Bolton away[ who have just been relegated from the Prem with all the millions involved].

Especially a team the same as Wednesday who are trying to find their feet after promotion from the third division.

Its a no brainer really Bolton should walk it!

You're talking about a team who have lost more than they've won this season.

Bolton win is on the cards, but its not unreasonable to believe the owls could get something there.