Lady selling tablets outside public toilets on the Moor

I went to work this morning and walked passed the public toilets outside the Moor and a middle aged lady approaches me and asks if I wanted any medical tablets. I said no thanks and went to the kiosk outside Greggs. I told the lady at the kiosk and she said that the lady has been hanging around for weeks and selling prescription drugs. Has anyone else been approached by this person? Surely it must to be illegal to sell prescription drugs in this manner?

It doesn't sound right. I think the police would be interested in this...

This must be illegal. No developed country allows this. She should be reported.

No, she has a medical license.

Sounds reasonable enough to me , i usually take me prescriptions to her , its a lot faster than waiting in the chemist.

I went to work this morning and walked passed the public toilets outside the Moor and a middle aged lady approaches me and asks if I wanted any medical tablets. I said no thanks and went to the kiosk outside Greggs. I told the lady at the kiosk and she said that the lady has been hanging around for weeks and selling prescription drugs. Has anyone else been approached by this person? Surely it must to be illegal to sell prescription drugs in this manner?

So how come this person has'nt been reported or something done about it?

It's as bad a peddling hard drugs.

if shes selling tablets ill have the new one from google