More shootings in USA

Yep. Me too.

With who? Me and Harley or the haters :D

Harley. It's cringeworthy reading from skinz et al, embarrassing really - to be lumped in with them as "SF".

You could, of course, but remember as a member of SF, you could never be a real American, you'd have to be a pretend one just like me.That I have sired 3 Americans, who have themselves sired 7 Americans doesn't matter to SF. But it does matter to my neighbors, friends, workmates who are all real Americans, and that's all that matters to me.

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 19:43 ----------

In other words you've never been here.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bit like my old uncle Bert. Served with Wingates Chindits in Burma ... reality check... served with the Catering Corps in Aldershot. Did get wounded in action though..... scalded his hand while preparing a tureen of hot soup :hihi: :hihi:

Predictability at its obvious

You have just proven my point..you avoid the salient points. That's why these threads get no further than you and Harley waffling on about "when I served on this or that" or "I have a season ticket to this or that". Give me your personal company for 2 minutes and I'b be begging you to put one in my head. You're excruciatingly dull.

The irony here is, if i agreed with you and Harley without sickening question and stated my connection with the US you'd be bending over backwards and slapping me on the back for being a new fwiend. Well I'll tell you now, my backbone is a little stiffer than that. That's the thing with you second rate insecure ex-pats..you soooooooooooo need each other. And you sooooo need these themed threads even though you keep repeating and thrash about feigning you've "had enough". Sniff!

Are you a woman or just "happy"?

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 23:27 ----------

Siring an American doesn't make you an American, it just makes them American. Propa ones that is.

As skinz has stated, if I agree with you and harleyman unconditionally do I stand a better chance of upgrading?:hihi:

Contrary to what you say, my certificate of citizenship and my passport make me like apple pie, baseball, and Chevrolet. Seeya Buddy.

Why not be more specific and stop waffling around. Let me make it simple

Which State, County and town did you live in?

Who was the President and that State governor at the time ?

Describe the State flag and what was the State motto

What kind of car did you drive while in the States? Make, model, year. If you didnt drive a car what was the name of the transit company that served your area or the name of the railway that you used?

Which newspapers did you read or your favourite TV station and program?

You seem to be hot on personal insults and short on backing up what you say

A failure to answer the above questions will only make you out to be what I already think you are

Re my bold.

Pot kettle...kettle pot!

That's not what he said.

You might be waiting a while. Certainly longer than you'll be waiting for someone in the USA to go and shoot a load of innocents, despite you all having guns to help stop the madmen.

But its not supposed to happen at all in your earthly paradise. Don't you understand. I read something somewhere where Nottingham is known as gun city. I found that hard to believe but there it is. Notts was always a lot more fun than Sheff any day, especially Goose Fair.

Are you a woman or just "happy"?

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

Probably means buck hates homo's.

Harley. It's cringeworthy reading from skinz et al, embarrassing really - to be lumped in with them as "SF".

You've actually taken sides?

I dropped out of both of the current gun threads due to Harley's (and buck's, on occasion) assumption-making.

Both "sides" seem to have gone off on a "who's opinion is more qualified?" tangent. Who took it there in the first place is another matter.

But its not supposed to happen at all in your earthly paradise.

Who said that?

Don't you understand.

No, because to understand you would have to be presenting a coherent argument, where as you're just preseting an argument.

I read something somewhere where Nottingham is known as gun city.

Wrong again. It's known as "shottingham".

I found that hard to believe but there it is.

Not been to Nottingham in a while eh? Don't worry though, the gun crime there is, like most UK cities, almost solely contained to gangs, and even walking around on your own at night you don't need a gun to protect yourself from muggers or burglars as generally they're armed with nothing more offensive than a used needle and being able to walk in a straight line is often a sufficient defense.

Notts was always a lot more fun than Sheff any day, especially Goose Fair.

About here is where I start questioning whether you've ever been to Sheffield or Nottingham isn't it?