More shootings in USA

Really?? I can well believe it considering the author.

Yes been to the States many times, owned a property and lived there for a while. Many relatives too. Don't read the mail unless someone makes a link to a subject.

Yes I know much about British history..mostly we're a progressive nation admittedly with a VERY violent past. Most of my education comes from school and university, not the film "The Patriot", or "They dive at Dawn".

Please don't advise me to look up anything when in the same breath you dismiss information on the basis of " I dunt read that stuff".

When you lose your cool I know I'm having the desired effect..you admitting it will just burst yer piles. :D

I'm going to come on out and challenge your statement that you ever lived here. If I'm wrong and you ever did actually live here it must have been in Lot 6 B at Warner Brothers Burbank Studios.

Your opinions do not sound like an ex-pat who has lived here for any considerable amount of time. A person who has actually been in this country and has traveled around a bit would have a more balanced opinion than you do. All you see is the negative, guns, violence blah! blah ! blah!

I suggest that your expereince of the USA goes no further than a Big Mac and fries at the Golden Arches :D

If this gets your knickers in a twist and you feel the urge to respond then feel free to share your American experience. Where actually lived, how long and most important of all the cultural education that you received while here that finally drew you to your opinions and conclusions

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 20:04 ----------

In all honesty I'm not concerned if you deny it or not. It has no bearing on the reality of it.

Can you point me to one thing I've said that would be construed as "Anti"? And by that do you mean anti American?

If it's of any relevance, on the tri-state borders of Michigan/Indiana/Ohio

What I am "Anti" is, those either side of the pond who profess to care but at the same time spew some rubbish about the past that has no relevance to the present and cry "It would be so difficult to change..well duh, no one said it would be easy. And quite frankly making a criticism of policy doesn't omit me from making that criticism and at the same time labeling me "Anti". If that was the case I'd be Anti British..which I'm not, I'm anti policy. This is why Moore gets labelled traitor because he has the patriotism to use his right to voice opinion on the negatives and hypocrisy...not always right but he pushes buttons which make the elite uncomfortable, hence making the delusionists of grandeur who follow them even more so.

The US is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, that doesn't qualify it as the most perfect place on the planet...but because of YOUR choice it is seen as an attack.

Well you answered a question asked on my last post about where you lived.

How about life on the "tri state borders of Michigan,Indiana and Oihio"?

Did anyone stick a gun in your face? Mug you? Force you on pain of being tarred and feathered to join a gun club? Sodomize your cat? Burglarize your residence? Insult your accent or nationality? Fire off 60 rounds from his semi-auitomatic at your outdoor privy?

An opinion must be based on experience so once again lets share your experience

I'm going to come on out and challenge your statement that you ever lived here. If I'm wrong and you ever did actually live here it must have been in Lot 6 B at Warner Brothers Burbank Studios.

Your opinions do not sound like an ex-pat who has lived here for any considerable amount of time. A person who has actually been in this country and has traveled around a bit would have a more balanced opinion than you do. All you see is the negative, guns, violence blah! blah ! blah!

I suggest that your expereince of the USA goes no further than a Big Mac and fries at the Golden Arches :D

If this gets your knickers in a twist and you feel the urge to respond then feel free to share your American experience. Where actually lived, how long and most important of all the cultural education that you received while here that finally drew you to your opinions and conclusions

Harley, I could provide DNA proof that I was related to Lincoln and you'de question it so it would be pretty futile taking that one any further. Btw..the acceptance and qualification to entering the US doesn't stop with the criteria with which you were allowed in..if that was the case then all US citizens would be thick as pig ****..which is quite clearly not the case and equally as in my case.

Here's one for you..while you're sitting behind your keys typing somewhere in Pitsmoor (you do seem to have a penchant for that area) convincing us of your Californian roots isn't proof of your Californian roots. See what I mean?

Does me having a close connection with the US scare you Harley?

Edited by skinz

Harley, I could provide DNA proof that I was related to Lincoln and you'de question it so it would be pretty futile taking that one any further. Btw..the acceptance and qualification to entering the US doesn't stop with the criteria with which you were allowed in..if that was the case then all US citizens would be thick as pig ****..which is quite clearly not the case and equally as in my case.

Here's one for you..while you're sitting behind your keys typing somewhere in Pitsmoor (you do seem to have a penchant for that area) convincing us of your Californian roots isn't proof of your Californian roots. See what I mean?

Does me having a close connection with the US scare you Harley?

Why not be more specific and stop waffling around. Let me make it simple

Which State, County and town did you live in?

Who was the President and that State governor at the time ?

Describe the State flag and what was the State motto

What kind of car did you drive while in the States? Make, model, year. If you didnt drive a car what was the name of the transit company that served your area or the name of the railway that you used?

Which newspapers did you read or your favourite TV station and program?

You seem to be hot on personal insults and short on backing up what you say

A failure to answer the above questions will only make you out to be what I already think you are

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 20:04 ----------

Well you answered a question asked on my last post about where you lived.

How about life on the "tri state borders of Michigan,Indiana and Oihio"?

Did anyone stick a gun in your face? Mug you? Force you on pain of being tarred and feathered to join a gun club? Sodomize your cat? Burglarize your residence? Insult your accent or nationality? Fire off 60 rounds from his semi-auitomatic at your outdoor privy?

An opinion must be based on experience so once again lets share your experience

I am also familiar with that part of the country. I worked in Columbus, Ohio for a time when it was my company's HQ. I have many friends there and was fortunate in having a season ticket to Ohio State University football games of which team I am a devout supporter. As a fan of aviation I was pleased to be able visit the USAF Air museum at Dayton OH, and also visited the Indianapolis Speedway one year. The area is not particularly exotic, being quite flat. It is dangerous tornado country. Columbus is very much a college town. It's State University is massive with an awesome record in technology as well as sports. Their sworn enemy is the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Edited by buck

I am also familiar with that part of the country. I worked in Columbus, Ohio for a time when it was my company's HQ. I have many friends there and was fortunate in having a season ticket to Ohio State University football games of which team I am a devout supporter. As a fan of aviation I was pleased to be able visit the USAF Air museum at Dayton OH, and also visited the Indianapolis Speedway one year. The area is not particularly exotic, being quite flat. It is dangerous tornado country. Columbus is very much a college town. It's State University is massive with an awesome record in technology as well as sports. Their sworn enemy is the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.

I've been on a few visits to Minnesota, my wife's home state. I've driven through and stayed in Oregon, Washington, lived in Idaho for a time, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida and Colorado and then spent a week in the Hawaiian islands. All I met while on those trips were friendly, welcoming people who never had a bad word to say about Britain and not a gun fired in anger or even a wallet pinched.

Some of these so called experts on "violent gun happy America" should do themselves a favour and get a better education than just pulling up links from YouTube

Why not be more specific and stop waffling around. Let me make it simple

Which State, County and town did you live in?

Who was the President and that State governor at the time ?

Describe the State flag and what was the State motto

What kind of car did you drive while in the States? Make, model, year. If you didnt drive a car what was the name of the transit company that served your area or the name of the railway that you used?

Which newspapers did you read or your favourite TV station and program?

You seem to be hot on personal insults and short on backing up what you say

A failure to answer the above questions will only make you out to be what I already think you are

:hihi::hihi:Oh dear I really have rattled your cage. As I said It really isn't a case of what you think I am or am not. I could rattle off all the information you request but by not doing so keeps my dignity (and accusations from you that I gleaned information from tinternet) and equally rattles you further.

You see Harley there is a certain man in the US, a man born and bread, a true American an American you can insult without even the respect you so flappily require jumping up and down fuming and frothing over your keys in Pitsmoor . Now Mr Harleyman, why in the devils name should you require any information from me when you admittedly confessed an American born and bread isn't worth your effort let alone any effort made by swami before he invited you. You scream and shout making demands but when someone invites you you turn all girly and childishly dismissive.

You either fear someone on a Sheffield forum or you want the thread closing. My bet's on both. The question is why? Actually it isn't required because it has no relevance to the thread as it'll speed up the process of it being locked down.

Don't forget Harley, all you are on here is a profile easily invented. And Pitsmoor isn't that bad, I've walked through it.

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 23:05 ----------

I've been on a few visits to Minnesota, my wife's home state. I've driven through and stayed in Oregon, Washington, lived in Idaho for a time, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida and Colorado and then spent a week in the Hawaiian islands. All I met while on those trips were friendly, welcoming people who never had a bad word to say about Britain and not a gun fired in anger or even a wallet pinched.

Some of these so called experts on "violent gun happy America" should do themselves a favour and get a better education than just pulling up links from YouTube

There again you could have made it all up...or does that not apply to you?

I'd like to be an American - can I upgrade?
You could, of course, but remember as a member of SF, you could never be a real American, you'd have to be a pretend one just like me.That I have sired 3 Americans, who have themselves sired 7 Americans doesn't matter to SF. But it does matter to my neighbors, friends, workmates who are all real Americans, and that's all that matters to me.

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 19:43 ----------

:hihi::hihi:Oh dear I really have rattled your cage. As I said It really isn't a case of what you think I am or am not. I could rattle off all the information you request but by not doing so keeps my dignity (and accusations from you that I gleaned information from tinternet) and equally rattles you further.

You see Harley there is a certain man in the US, a man born and bread, a true American an American you can insult without even the respect you so flappily require jumping up and down fuming and frothing over your keys in Pitsmoor . Now Mr Harleyman, why in the devils name should you require any information from me when you admittedly confessed an American born and bread isn't worth your effort let alone any effort made by swami before he invited you. You scream and shout making demands but when someone invites you you turn all girly and childishly dismissive.

You either fear someone on a Sheffield forum or you want the thread closing. My bet's on both. The question is why? Actually it isn't required because it has no relevance to the thread as it'll speed up the process of it being locked down.

Don't forget Harley, all you are on here is a profile easily invented. And Pitsmoor isn't that bad, I've walked through it.

In other words you've never been here.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

[/color]In other words you've never been here.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Predictability at its obvious

You have just proven my point..you avoid the salient points. That's why these threads get no further than you and Harley waffling on about "when I served on this or that" or "I have a season ticket to this or that". Give me your personal company for 2 minutes and I'b be begging you to put one in my head. You're excruciatingly dull.

The irony here is, if i agreed with you and Harley without sickening question and stated my connection with the US you'd be bending over backwards and slapping me on the back for being a new fwiend. Well I'll tell you now, my backbone is a little stiffer than that. That's the thing with you second rate insecure ex-pats..you soooooooooooo need each other. And you sooooo need these themed threads even though you keep repeating and thrash about feigning you've "had enough". Sniff!

Edited by skinz

You could, of course, but remember as a member of SF, you could never be a real American, you'd have to be a pretend one just like me.That I have sired 3 Americans, who have themselves sired 7 Americans doesn't matter to SF.

Siring an American doesn't make you an American, it just makes them American. Propa ones that is.

As skinz has stated, if I agree with you and harleyman unconditionally do I stand a better chance of upgrading?:hihi:

I'll catch ypu next time you're online, on any thread and you can ask me the exact local time, weather and exact temperature at my location. I will answer in a matter of seconds so you wont be able to accuse me of looking it up on YouTube in the meanwhile

Deal?

Dont kid yourself skinz. The day you rattle my cage I'll run for County Dog Catcher

Now remember what I've said cos I for my part will not forget :D

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 01:33 ----------

Predictability at its obvious

You have just proven my point..you avoid the salient points. That's why these threads get no further than you and Harley waffling on about "when I served on this or that" or "I have a season ticket to this or that". Give me your personal company for 2 minutes and I'b be begging you to put one in my head. You're excruciatingly dull.

The irony here is, if i agreed with you and Harley without sickening question and stated my connection with the US you'd be bending over backwards and slapping me on the back for being a new fwiend. Well I'll tell you now, my backbone is a little stiffer than that. That's the thing with you second rate insecure ex-pats..you soooooooooooo need each other. And you sooooo need these themed threads even though you keep repeating and thrash about feigning you've "had enough". Sniff!

You're a straw man...... face it skinz. Right now you're probably praying that the Mods will close the thread and let you offf the hook :hihi: :hihi:

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 01:40 ----------

Siring an American doesn't make you an American, it just makes them American. Propa ones that is.

As skinz has stated, if I agree with you and harleyman unconditionally do I stand a better chance of upgrading?:hihi:

So what you're saying is that a US Certificate of Naturalization isnt worth the paper it's written on? Well that wouldnt be a surprise since it's quite obvious that you have no respect for anything this side of the pond.

What's your take on a person born in Pakistan who applies for and is granted British citizenship?

Dont give me that member of the Commonwealth stuff. I'm talking about being granted United Kingdom citizenship with right of abode in UK.

This thread is awesome! I'm with harley.