More shootings in USA

Two firemen killed by gunman while fighting blaze in USA. Two more in hospital. News just coming through.

Not sure why this couldn't have been added to one of the existing two threads. Madness all the same though.

sad when people putting out fires to HELP PEOPLE are shot and killed :(

Another sad Christmas for more family's ,awful .

The NRA were proposing armed guards in Schools in respect of the previous recent shooting. I wonder what they will suggest for this one.

It says one fire fighter got away in his car, makes me think they were all volunteers .

It says one fire fighter got away in his car, makes me think they were all volunteers .

whether they were volunteers or salaried fire-fighters, they risk their lives in enough ways when dealing with fires, without coming under gunfire, FGS!

How horrendous!

The NRA solution for people drowning would appear to be good guys with tankers of extra water for use on the 'bad' water

whether they were volunteers or salaried fire-fighters, they risk their lives in enough ways when dealing with fires, without coming under gunfire, FGS!

How horrendous!

Yes it does make a BIG difference to the family's eventually.

our firefighters also come under attack when firefighting,they have bricks thrown at them and their engines god knows what would happen if the low life had guns

The NRA were proposing armed guards in Schools in respect of the previous recent shooting. I wonder what they will suggest for this one.

every fire engine has a built on tank turret?