Dislocated shoulder on carousel ride outside Cole Brothers

Horrible thing to happen just before crimbo. Hope your feeling better soon. My mum was once messing around on a roundabout with the grandkids & fell off it. She had a badly bruised coccyx & even worse bruised ego. She learnt a painful lesson from that as I'm sure you have.

She had a badly bruised what??

I will learn fast about posting!

---------- Post added 23-12-2012 at 22:26 ----------

And usernames!

Don't worry no one ever corrects spelling mistakes on here.:rolleyes:

Edited by matsalleh

Yes you should go ruin that man and his families living (probably a very **** poor living) just so you can get a few thousand quid compo and a bunch of lawyers can rake in tens of thousands of pounds in "fees".

You should totally do that... or maybe you should accept it was an accident, make sure he gets a guard rail or something installed and an apology. Or maybe you could watch what your doing and use your brain. Hundreds of people used his ride and your probably the only one who did something stupid.

Dont ruin his life over this. Take the pain and move on. its only a dislocated shoulder, it will be sore for a few weeks. Big deal.

It's whats commonly known as an "accident". Nobody's fault. Just an accident. Nobody has to pay you. Hope you get well soon.

She had a badly bruised what??

Coccyx is the posh name for the tailbone - that bit right at the bottom of your spine above your bum. I fell hard on to mine and it is the most painful thing for weeks but you can't do anything to make it better :(

No. She just doesn't go on roundabouts with the grandkids anymore. In the words of alecsander the meerkat......SIMPLES!

alecsander Now that's funny:hihi:

Beware Xmas shoppers don't have a moment of madness and go on a ride and dislocate your shoulder because you won't be able to lift your turkey in the oven!

:o

entirely your own fault for not lookin what you were doing

!!!

Edited by mh01