I was a little Christmas brat!

Was there a gift that you always wanted as little boy or girl and never got?

For years I held much bitterness and resentment at never receiving a Castle Grayskull from He- Man when i was 6.

It still hurts for sure but I think I'm over it now. Just.

What about you? Were you as much of a brat? :)

My sister still complains about never getting a Mr Frosty.

My cousin had one of these (Penguin Race) and I remember wanting one. I can't remember asking for it though, so I can't say I was denied it.

In hindsight, I think my parents were wise. Both toys were plastic tat.

My sister still complains about never getting a Mr Frosty.

My cousin had one of these (Penguin Race) and I remember wanting one. I can't remember asking for it though, so I can't say I was denied it.

In hindsight, I think my parents were wise. Both toys were plastic tat.

At 32 I'm still bitter about not getting a Mr Frosty!! My husband got one when he was a kid and tells me they weren't that good anyway, but that's not the point!!

Wouldn't say I was a brat though, my parents couldn't afford much so I was grateful for anything!

Was there a gift that you always wanted as little boy or girl and never got?

For years I held much bitterness and resentment at never receiving a Castle Grayskull from He- Man when i was 6.

It still hurts for sure but I think I'm over it now. Just.

What about you? Were you as much of a brat? :)

Not getting the 1st generation Optimus Prime is what made me into the bitter and twisted sort that i am today. :(

I wanted a "Johnny 7" I got Action Man instead. To this day I bare the mental scars of owning a doll.

I wanted a "Johnny 7" I got Action Man instead. To this day I bare the mental scars of owning a doll.

Can totally understand that,johnny sevens were brilliant.

I wanted a Big Trak but never got one. :(

I had one of those.

They were crap!

Yes they were Gazza, and I bet if anyone has one now in the box it would be worth a fortune.

Yes they were Gazza, and I bet if anyone has one now in the box it would be worth a fortune.

One went for £500 on e.bay this year:shocked: can you remember the johnny speed mate,it was a whacking big e.type jag with a control box as big as a television[well it felt like it back in the day]

I wanted some dancing shoes.They was available (same style) in silver or gold.I couldent decide,if I got the choice,which to choose? However,i dident ever get any.This would be circa 1972.Cut 2012,And a 49yr old owlschick still wouldent be able to decide..:D

i begged and pleaded for one of these to no avail. my parents more than made up for my disappointment with a new bike though! some of my friends got johnny sevens and they had competitions to see how far they could fire the grenade.