Does anyone know where you can get customised printed mugs from??

I'm looking for somewhere in Sheffield that sells & prints customised coffee mugs (photos and text printed on to a mug)... I've seen some old posts regarding it, but most of the places mentioned are none-existent...

This is last minute Christmas shopping at its finest, so much help needed! :gag: Thank you all :)

Yes they do all sorts key rings, mouse mats etc but not sure if they are instant. Maybe ring first. I think they re open at midnight!!!

theres people all over facebook selling pages doing them £5 each any design and text some are filled with sweets also £5 each delivered

---------- Post added 23-12-2012 at 20:46 ----------

heres a link to one merry christmas

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4632878272254&set=o.223048744445711&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Edited by sasmarshall8

There is a place on Mansfield Road that do these, it is near Intake chippy.

I'm looking for somewhere in Sheffield that sells & prints customised coffee mugs (photos and text printed on to a mug)... I've seen some old posts regarding it, but most of the places mentioned are none-existent...

This is last minute Christmas shopping at its finest, so much help needed! :gag: Thank you all :)

bonusprint on internet. really good

try local companies like piggy or steel city marketing for good quality