Mike Brewer Motors

i think it's mike's carpets from leeds thats branched out :)

Wouldn't touch anything of his with a bargepole, someone in our club had dealings with him recently re an episode of his tv program, and got messed about something rotton, ended up out of pocket and lost a genuine sale of his car because of being messed around.

So the old Toyota place just off Queens road is now a dealership called 'Mike Brewer Motors'

MY question, would anyone happen to know if it's the bloke off Wheeler Dealers? I know he buys/sells cars for a living, and must be making a fair bit, has he bought a branch in Sheffield? Or just a happy coincidence.

well, received my invitation so went down to join in with the launch of the new showroom, what an all round nice bloke that Mike is.

Currently looking at different places to have our cars serviced this year and heard Mike Brewer Motors radio advert offering half price servicing if you book before the end of June.

The quote they gave me was just under £100 for a major service. That is their 50% off price. My local independent garage would charge that routinely on a small petrol engine car like mine, so its not a brilliant deal but certainly not bad, and a second independent garage who I trust will do the service for around £120.

I am more interested in any dealings people have had from this place since it opened, so if any of you have bought a car, had an MOT or a service with them please reply.

Im trying them for MOT in a couple of months would be interested in replies to this.

It's worth finding out what a 'major service' entails before taking it in tho.

Some places will change fluids and filters as well as filling in a long check list of visual things inspected to give to the customer, along with advice on what will need doing in the future.

other places consider a major service changing the oil AND topping up the washer fluid :rolleyes:

It's worth finding out what a 'major service' entails before taking it in tho.

Some places will change fluids and filters as well as filling in a long check list of visual things inspected to give to the customer, along with advice on what will need doing in the future.

other places consider a major service changing the oil AND topping up the washer fluid :rolleyes:

The place I said I trusted got up a list of what needs doing on my cars third service and made a quote specifically for those parts and labour. Brewers just asked if it was a major or minor service and did not give any specifics.

Edited by ryder8904

Car went in for MOT today very pleased staff very pleasant was asked 3 times if i wanted a drink or anything car went in at arranged time all for 30 quid.

I have applied for there admin job :)

Lets hope they don't see your post then ;-)

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 21:45 ----------

Mike brewers is opening febuary.

'febuary' - you'll have to do better than that ;-)