Bingle on the M1- southbound

Bingle Jells for dyslexic Carol singers

Not dyslexic, but definitely suitable for the Reverend Spooner!

Must confess, I'd never heard of a bingle before. It's great little word though isn't it.

It was the best word for the situation.

There were 5 cars, all in a tidy little line, but all involved in a bump with a car in front of them (or from the viewpoint of the front driver - bumped into the car behind).

It wasn't bad enough to be called an incident, a crash or even a prang. 'Bingle' seemed to be the relevant word for the situation. :)

Dooo-yooo-speeeek-Eeeengleeeeesh?????:hihi:

I think you mean to ask 'Do you speak English' and my answer is Yes, do you?

It was the best word for the situation.

There were 5 cars, all in a tidy little line, but all involved in a bump with a car in front of them (or from the viewpoint of the front driver - bumped into the car behind).

It wasn't bad enough to be called an incident, a crash or even a prang. 'Bingle' seemed to be the relevant word for the situation. :)

I think you mean to ask 'Do you speak English' and my answer is Yes, do you?

A bingle involving charabancs on the Queens highway is now considered a frequent occurence in the 21st Century.

Bingle is a great name for a dog. Maybe a king charles spaniel.

Here Bingle!

18 posts on a car crash thread and no one has posted, "Oh no, I hope no one is hurt", tut, tut but standards are slipping on here...

18 posts on a car crash thread and no one has posted, "Oh no, I hope no one is hurt", tut, tut but standards are slipping on here...

oh bingle off you binglist

If people were hurt, my OP would have been -

Crash on the M1 - Southbound

If anyone is planning a drive to London today, there has been a bingle crash southbound on the M1 between Junctions 13 and 12.

5 cars, all confined to the fast lane- no major injuries from what I could tell as I rubbernecked from the passenger seat on the way past it looked like people may have been injured which is a really bad way for them to start Christmas festivities. Will probably cause bank backs for quite a while as they load the cars onto tow-trucks and people into ambulances.

I hope no one was seriously injured.

Hope everyone has a safe journey and a happy Christmas.

I think the general direction of this thread proves that your use of the word 'bingle' was a poor choice.

If you had said 'minor accident' or 'minor bump' then the discussion would've been about the accident rather than the word 'bingle' :hihi:

I think the general direction of this thread proves that your use of the word 'bingle' was a poor choice.

If you had said 'minor accident' or 'minor bump' then the discussion would've been about the accident rather than the word 'bingle' :hihi:

Ah- but I don't consider 5 cars to be 'minor'.

Bingle was still the best word.