Ipad mini stock

Hi does anybody know of any stores with stocks left on the ipad mini 16GB wifi version?.

Cheers

get a nexus 7 16gb instead cheaper and nearly same spec

not nearly the same spec.

way higher spec.

inc a better resolution screen

iPad Mini has stock resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels on screen size of 7.85-inch. That maintains its pixel density at 162 ppi. While Nexus 7 has stock resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels rested on 7.0-inch display. This increases its pixel density count and is 216 pixels.

Apple store at medowhall had loads in last week, they sold out of everything already?

I've got the iPad and the Nexus. The latter is a great little tablet and definitely worth a look considering the price difference

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

talking about the nexus 7 there apears to be no stock anywhere all major shops dont have any left ..32 GB ..:confused:unless you people no better

currys at parkgate have a few nexus 7 left but you must reserve on line to be sure to get one.

I ordered my iPad mini online on the 13th Dec and it wasn't posted till friday 21st. So maybe in stock soon in meadowhall but not till after Xmas.