Isolation/Floatation Tanks..

Are there any in Sheffield? I've searched for the past hour and I can't find a single one.

Just fill the bath up and turn the lights off.

Are there any in Sheffield? I've searched for the past hour and I can't find a single one.

I presume you're searching for a chamber here, in which you can breathe an oxygen enriched liquid. Much like the Perfloural chemicals used in James Cameron's 'Abyss'? ... FC-75, Perflubron and of course not forgetting Perflourorodecalin.

Not sure Heeley swimming baths fulfills this requirement (although the crisp vending machine is very impressive) Maybe Sheaf-valley may be of some assistance?

Jokes aside, I'm talking about actual floatation tanks, isolation tanks, sensory deprivation tanks.

Thanks Super Hans, I'll take a peep at Leeds.

Six years on... are there any floatation tanks in Sheffield yet? (If not, are there any closer than Leeds?)

Six years on... are there any floatation tanks in Sheffield yet? (If not, are there any closer than Leeds?)

Ill be honest and suggest that Sheffield is still in the "lay in your bath with the lights off" stage of flotation tank development.

Good business opportunity then..! Ones I've seen can be a bit pricey though

Yes there is one on London road now also offers red light and various other services  

Connect 2 correct 
272A London Rd, Highfield, Sheffield S2 4NA, UK

https://www.connect2correct.co.uk/

You can get sensory deprivation by watching Channel 4 late on after six pints of real ale. 

6 hours ago, Cyclecar said:

You can get sensory deprivation by watching Channel 4 late on after six pints of real ale. 

Or by reading the football section on the forum