What is going on within UK police?

Following on from the controversy about police fixing evidence at Hillsborough comes allegations they may have fabricated evidence to remove a law maker from office. What's going on with UK police?

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/minister+resigned+post+over+outburst+demands+inquiry+claims/7716854/story.html

UK minister who resigned post over outburst demands inquiry; new claims say evidence faked

nothing new with bent coppers they have been around for years we even have our very own ex bent copper on here

I lived in a few countries where that sort of thing was expected but I always thought the UK was above that sort of thing. In recent weeks our press seems to carry one story after another.

I lived in a few countries where that sort of thing was expected but I always thought the UK was above that sort of thing. In recent weeks our press seems to carry one story after another.
like you a few more people should take the blinkers off and look around :suspect:. what do you expect from our bent coppers when we as a country are being run by lieing and thieving mps.

like you a few more people should take the blinkers off and look around :suspect:. what do you expect from our bent coppers when we as a country are being run by lieing and thieving mps.

I saw that too but I thought you'd locked up the bent lawmakers.

Well except one.

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/ExUK+lawmaker+wont+face+immediate+punishment+over+bogus+expense/7539830/story.html

Edited by lizmachin

nothing new with bent coppers they have been around for years we even have our very own ex bent copper on here

I bet you've never lived anywhere that is similar to the place that ricgem lives in.

ricgem, of course there are some bent coppers. You want to know where the real lies and crooks are - look no further than the CPS. Even the cheatiest cheaters of cheating coppers won't pass them lot. I'd rather a million pound stolen by an MP than a conviction stolen by the CPS. Lying cheating ******** they are.

I bet you've never lived anywhere that is similar to the place that ricgem lives in.

ricgem, of course there are some bent coppers. You want to know where the real lies and crooks are - look no further than the CPS. Even the cheatiest cheaters of cheating coppers won't pass them lot. I'd rather a million pound stolen by an MP than a conviction stolen by the CPS. Lying cheating ******** they are.

Around 1994, I sued the CPS in the county court for maladministration, and like Andygardener on here, I represented myself. Basically the case was thrown out with the explanation that the "CPS do not owe a duty of care to anyone". It was almost as though they are above the law.

Around 1994, I sued the CPS in the county court for maladministration, and like Andygardener on here, I represented myself. Basically the case was thrown out with the explanation that the "CPS do not owe a duty of care to anyone". It was almost as though they are above the law.

You know it. I know it.

Let the rest live in ignorance until they learn.