It's Mad Friday or is that just in Barnsley?

I have just bought a load of bread and milk.you never know these days.

I came out of Sheffield city centre about five and the bars were heaving, noisy, and already had bouncers - sorry security staff - on the doors asking for proof of age!

Apparently in Scarborough it's called 'Black Eye Friday'! seems more appropriate

I used to live in Carlisle and they call it 'Black Eye Friday' there also. I have always known it as that :)

I believe historically workers were allowed to finish early on the last day (As a gesture of good will from their employers). Traditionally they would go to the pub with their fat holiday pay packets to have a couple of drinks with their co-workers - After a couple of scoops some would start putting the world to rights which would end up in someone getting a slap!

Hohoho Happy Black Eye Friday all :)

Makes staying in at home all the more enjoyable..

Yep , ive got the open fire crackling away ,and plenty of beer in the fridge . Thats my idea of a good Friday night.

I went to the evening bar at a local pub with a friend. There were lots of people that I did not know in there who were in gangs. I must say that the atmosphere reminded me of a song.

Ah well...people are put under pressure by the tory boys and need an outlet for their anger.

Yep , ive got the open fire crackling away ,and plenty of beer in the fridge . Thats my idea of a good Friday night.

Hear hear...Can't beat it. No taxi fares and No rip off beer prices and you can listen to what ever music takes your fancy or watch what you want and the bed is only seconds away...:hihi:

And no que for the toilet xx

It's spelt queue. Just for your information.:)

Sorry not thinking today. It's been a long week. Feel stupid now xx

Sorry not thinking today. It's been a long week. Feel stupid now xx

It doesn't matter...INNIT?:)