Who are these manor boys?

Just read a story from the star online, Aug 2012.

Two hoodlums attacked a night security guard, robbed and beat him, telling him this is what we do to security guards we are the manor boys.

Now to me, you are not a boy at 35 yrs of age, but this man was 35, drunk, and said they are manor boys. Well he and his 20 yr old mate are locked up now.

Is there a gang known as manor boys?

Is it open to all chavs or is manor residence essential?:P

its a group of gutless chavs, All act tough when in a pack

No, there isn't a middle aged gang roaming around dubbing themselves "The Manor Boys", just a couple of messed up addicts probably tryna luk reyt ard.

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 21:38 ----------

its a group of gutless chavs, All act tough when in a pack

Know the Manor well do we. ?

Violent crime committed, must be chavs...

Well the chances are high if we are talking Manor estate.:hihi::rant::suspect:

Violent crime committed, must be chavs...

2 of the MOST violent men that EVER lived, Ronnie & Reggie Kray, don't remember them being chavs. I don't like chavs but they're not all thugs that commit crime, boneheads yes chavs possibly not.

I knew the Hirsham boys!

Did they wear Lace up boots and corduroys?

2 of the MOST violent men that EVER lived, Ronnie & Reggie Kray, don't remember them being chavs. I don't like chavs but they're not all thugs that commit crime, boneheads yes chavs possibly not.

two of the biggest bullies that ever lived . no more no less

Yep, precisely my point. There's nothing wrong with people not liking chavs, but it's a bit daft to blame everything on chavs, unless of course the word 'chav' is now synonymous with crime.

It's a typical case of people tarring people with the same brush because its why they think to be true , I live on the manor ....does that make me a Chav?however I'm from York , I have three children but I have never claimed benefits I have always worked and my partner also has always worked ..... Neither of us drink or take drugs ..... And we r off the manor ????????? An area does not make the person