Sign in to follow this  

What is an alcoholic drink beginning with E?

Re: Flaming Lamborghini.

You might find variations in different bars, but a fairly standard version is:

In a cocktail glass pour a small amount of grenadine in the bottom then layer 1oz kahlua then 1oz sambuca.

Light the sambuca, put a straw down to the bottom of the glass and start drinking.

As the drink goes down add 1oz baileys and 1oz blue curacao.

Not sure many bars still do these, might need to reduce the quantities down to 1/2 oz to make it a standard 2oz cocktail.

Cheers.

-PK-

Exmoor Gold Bitter

Elgoods Black Dog Mild

Efes

its a beautiful turkish beer that puts most other beers to shame. Think a light stella.

the ZC

Earthquake.... Amaretto,Southern Comfort and Sambuca.... goes down a very smooth cocktail and erupts violently when you've had a few.... :D

Efes

its a beautiful turkish beer that puts most other beers to shame. Think a light stella.

the ZC

my dog is named after cyprus beer, "keo" as me and my husband have spent a fair bit of time there.

now iv got links to northern cyprus, i keep beggin my husband to get another dog so we can call it efes. :hihi:

got to say, its a shocker of a hangover with efes though.

Is Egg Nog alcoholic ?

I thought of that one but wasnt allowed it as its american and they dont sell it here as far as i know. Needs to be summat that u can order from a bar.

On that basis, you won't be drinking Bacardi & Coke then, being a mix of Jamaican and American?

Back to the beginning of the alphabet it is, then

On that basis, you won't be drinking Bacardi & Coke then, being a mix of Jamaican and American?

Back to the beginning of the alphabet it is, then

but you can order barcardi and coke from a UK bar.... a drinking games need to consists of drink you can actually buy here was more my point :)