Sign in to follow this  

What is an alcoholic drink beginning with E?

Hazel -

I reckon if you get down the dev cat and ask them for a drink that starts with the letter E they'll have one! If not elderflower wine they will have a beer or cider for sure.

Come to think of it I'm sure they have a lager called Erdinger.

Edradour- the smallest single malt whisky distillery in the world.

Originally posted by kathythebean

Hazel -

I reckon if you get down the dev cat and ask them for a drink that starts with the letter E they'll have one! If not elderflower wine they will have a beer or cider for sure.

Hehe now why didnt i think of that! Couple of my mates live right above the Dev Cat so i could ask them to have a look next time they're in :D

Originally posted by officegirl

brb on west street do a cocktail (not sure if they still do ) called electric blue ice t

Thanks for that one ill def look into that cos there may well be other cocktails called electric summat or other thinking bout it

:clap:

hazel xx

Originally posted by kathythebean

Yep, My husbands favourite drink in the Summer...

Erdinger

What about eau de vie, a pale French Brandy?

Wikipedia

There's a turkish beer called Efes. I'm not sure if you can get it in the UK though. :)

Originally posted by Daley

There's a turkish beer called Efes. I'm not sure if you can get it in the UK though. :)

They sell it in weatherspoons pubs now

Kelham Island produces a wonderful beer called Easy Rider which I definitely recommend.

Further, if you can use cockney rhyming slang, then use Easy Rider to mean a pint of cider.:)

Aren't there any cocktails with silly names beginning with E? Talking of which, for F may I suggest Flaming Lamborghini? I had one in Champs the other day - absolutely lovely.

Originally posted by Ally68

Yep, My husbands favourite drink in the Summer...

Erdinger

I was going to say Erdinger and sound all clever :(:P

Originally posted by Ousetunes

Talking of which, for F may I suggest Flaming Lamborghini? I had one in Champs the other day - absolutely lovely.

Yeah my bruv was on about these too - Whats in it?. We had already thought flaming sambuca amongst some other things only when ive tried it in past the lighter packed up when it got to my go and was stood with it in my mouth for ages - wasnt pleasant!

Of course if anyone wants to join in these drinking games we'll be out in town on tuesday so feel free to join us and input some more ideas :D

hazel xx