Lost: 2 Black Scottish Terriers *both home*

Hi,

I have lost my 2 black scottish terriers in S10 and thought I would post on here on the off-chance that someone reading this may have them? They went missing around the Lodge Moore area today at mid-day and despite driving around relentlessly, have not been able to find them.

Unfortunately as they had both just been bathed the night before, they were not wearing their collars. They are very friendly and are aged 1 and 2.

I think the RSPCA may have been alerted to at least one of these but are now closed until the morning. So if you are reading this and think you may have at least one of my dogs, please get in touch!

Thanks,

Hannah

thats awful. you must be worried sick. lots of threads re lost/missing dogs on here, have a look and you will see all the numbers to ring.

good luck.

Hello, I found a male black Scotty terrier with no collar in Whitely Woods this afternoon. He has been taken in by a guy called Danny who lives near Endcliffe park and be contacted on 07943 *******. He'll be expecting your call !

Edited by Evei
removed phone number

Thanks Helen.

I have just spoken to him. Sounds like he has had quite an adventure. Think Danny and his steak pie have given him a taste for the finer things so not sure if he will want to come home now!

That is one found which is wonderful, but that does mean the dogs have split up which is really worrying.

Praying!

Hi Hannah, glad you are reunited with one, I will keep my eyes peeled for your other dog. Hope he safely returns !

Put on dog lost. contact local vets, rescue and the dog warden and put posters up.

Hope you find her soon.

nikki-red and everyone else, thank you for your help on this, all parties reunited this evening as we found the other one earlier today.

Brilliant news, and good on you for looking after him :)

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your help today. You will be please to know that Andy and Lego have been re-united and are currently spooning on the kitchen floor.

Thank you especially to Oliver and Danny - our dog babysitters. You are AMAZING!

Hannah

Really pleased for you they are back home. Must have been a scary wait!