Free sky tv at home

You can't get Sky channels for free in Dubai unless you do it illegally.

They did, and could be demonstrated to work. Admittedly, not to the resolution that the authorities would have you believe, but they could detect use of a television set, and potentially the channel the set was tuned to (by matching it to the current sync rates of the transmissions). Anyway, that's off topic...

HaHa you were really taken in dude. The demonstrations were fake too. I used to know a kid who worked on the detector vans and the equipment was all fake. They used to hang around properties looking for "flickering" and "sound" that's how they detected TV's. no mistaking the eastenders and corrie theme tunes.

HaHa you were really taken in dude. The demonstrations were fake too. I used to know a kid who worked on the detector vans and the equipment was all fake. They used to hang around properties looking for "flickering" and "sound" that's how they detected TV's. no mistaking the eastenders and corrie theme tunes.

Once you understand the science behind them, you don't need to be "taken in", they're pretty simple ideas. Anything with a set of big coils and lots of electricity running through them can be detected from a reasonable distance. And you can easily compare the syncs that are being used to drive the CRT with those that are currently being transmitted.

Sounds like your mate was given the task of driving the advertising vehicles around rather than the ones that actually had any equipment in.

Free sky is possible... Ill simplify the steps but..(the person hoasting the service needs a sky subscription) You get a card reader for your pc... Set up a home server.. Insert your sky card to your pc.. Then anyone that wants sky buys a openbox £50.. Connects it to their dish & to internet via ethernet cable (or wireless) enters your server setting to connect to your decoding server and bam free sky!! You can charge people £10 per month for the service.. Get 7 people on and thats £70 a month in your pocket. Payin the full sky package costs.. So anythin you make over the costs of the subscription to sky is pure prophet!! E.g sky for free + bonus

Once you understand the science behind them, you don't need to be "taken in", they're pretty simple ideas. Anything with a set of big coils and lots of electricity running through them can be detected from a reasonable distance. And you can easily compare the syncs that are being used to drive the CRT with those that are currently being transmitted.

Sounds like your mate was given the task of driving the advertising vehicles around rather than the ones that actually had any equipment in.

Yep I can confirm they existed and worked...one of my customers used to be Intrum Justicia and Capita in Leeds who did the licencing enforcement....

Edited by truman

How can they possibly detect your tv with alleged equipment when it is 12ft away from your next door neighbours?

Did you know tv detector van evidence has never been used in court?

I find that hard to believe to be honest if it "works".

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/evidence_from_tv_detection_equip

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 23:52 ----------

Before anyone hits me with search warrant info I know all about that.

People were caught with their pants down at the end of the day.

Just not buying it....

Flickering and sound is the only way to detect a tv correctly.

And for anyones information the guy I used to know worked on the detector vans :o not advertising or scare mongering.

How can they possibly detect your tv with alleged equipment when it is 12ft away from your next door neighbours?

Did you know tv detector van evidence has never been used in court?

I find that hard to believe to be honest if it "works".

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/evidence_from_tv_detection_equip

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 23:52 ----------

Before anyone hits me with search warrant info I know all about that.

People were caught with their pants down at the end of the day.

Just not buying it....

Flickering and sound is the only way to detect a tv correctly.

And for anyones information the guy I used to know worked on the detector vans :o not advertising or scare mongering.

It's fine ..you can believe what you want to..I know what I've seen..might not work now with flat screens and digi tv etc but it did 10 - 15 years ago..

Free sky is possible... Ill simplify the steps but..(the person hoasting the service needs a sky subscription) You get a card reader for your pc... Set up a home server.. Insert your sky card to your pc.. Then anyone that wants sky buys a openbox £50.. Connects it to their dish & to internet via ethernet cable (or wireless) enters your server setting to connect to your decoding server and bam free sky!! You can charge people £10 per month for the service.. Get 7 people on and thats £70 a month in your pocket. Payin the full sky package costs.. So anythin you make over the costs of the subscription to sky is pure prophet!! E.g sky for free + bonus

You could also try XBMC on your computer with the navix repository installed. Google has the answers on how this works if you need to know.:|:hihi: