Trying to find a dress from a TV advert

Ok this is a long shot but someone may know

the girly was saying she has been looking for a dress she likes from a TV advert and I thought I would see if I can do any better

aparently its from a perfume advert with some music maybe by leona lewis? a black dress with open back and the woman is walking away looking all sexy etc, its on TV at the moment but I have not seen it

anyone any clue which advert she is talking about to I can find it on you tube?

dont take this the wrong way but what makes you think your lass will look like leona lewis init

dont take this the wrong way but the song in the advert is maybe by her, i did not say it was her in the advert, learning to read might help - again dont take that the wrong way!

and she is just after the dress, i have not even seen the advert, hence asking for help in locating it. duh!

none taken but this might help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OtlgvyiWOE :thumbsup:

Leona Lewis sounds like Moby?

Edit,

got the sound off so didn't listen but I now see its a womans vocals - "The track is ‘Lie Down in Darkness’ by Moby, and the vocals belong to featured artist Joy Malcolm."

Silly me :P

Ok this is a long shot but someone may know

the girly was saying she has been looking for a dress she likes from a TV advert and I thought I would see if I can do any better

aparently its from a perfume advert with some music maybe by leona lewis? a black dress with open back and the woman is walking away looking all sexy etc, its on TV at the moment but I have not seen it

anyone any clue which advert she is talking about to I can find it on you tube?

Is it this advert by any chance ???http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/2011/12/seksy-wrist-wear-by-sekonda/

Its not the Coco Mademoiselle advert with Keira Knightly is it?

Edit... I think her dress maybe red tho, sorry.

ASOS

As seen on screen - where you go to find things that have been on the telly :)

Just seen an advert I think it might be, its for the perfume Armani code, try you tubing or googling that,