2014 Tour de France will start in Yorkshire and come to Sheffield

Enjoying watching the highlights. I feel SO unfit looking at hills I crawl up in the granny ring, sweat dropping from my forehead.

Brings it home how tough it is when you know the roads and hills involved

Tommo68 where are you.

Your prediction of doom and mass destruction of the people of Sheffield was proved to be wrong.

Do you now agree that you are a fool, a scaremongering clown.

I have just had the most fantastic weekend at high Bradfield.

Great friends , great beer, great weather and fantastic cycling.

you can now remain under your stone you pathetic little man.

Enjoying watching the highlights. I feel SO unfit looking at hills I crawl up in the granny ring, sweat dropping from my forehead.

Brings it home how tough it is when you know the roads and hills involved

Don't be too hard on yourself most of us are the same but we have to balance real life demands like work with cycling unlike these guys who can devote their whole week to it.

Don't be too hard on yourself most of us are the same but we have to balance real life demands like work with cycling unlike these guys who can devote their whole week to it.

They went up the cote de Bradfield in just over 2 mins.. I can do it in 7. I dont think thats bad for somone twice the age of many of them when cycling is not my job.

They went up the cote de Bradfield in just over 2 mins.. I can do it in 7. I dont think thats bad for somone twice the age of many of them when cycling is not my job.

But could you do the rest of the route, these cyclists were super human today, busy little legs :hihi:

But could you do the rest of the route, these cyclists were super human today, busy little legs :hihi:

Yes . Slowly but there is no way I could get up and do it again the next day and the next ft or 3 weeks. They were great today.i will remember it forever.

I've gone up Lodge Lane in 6 minutes (Quite a steep road at Lodge Moor). That was when I used to smoke too. Jeans and T-shirt. :)

I've gone up Lodge Lane in 6 minutes (Quite a steep road at Lodge Moor). That was when I used to smoke too. Jeans and T-shirt. :)

You might do it in 3 now you dont smoke and dressed in lycra

Careful guys, people will be comparing their best times :hihi:

Careful guys, people will be comparing their best times :hihi:

I am just happy to make it to the top of these climbs alive

I am just happy to make it to the top of these climbs alive

The very reason i don't bother. I probably wouldn't. :hihi:

I would probably be dead just riding up Jenkin Road, get the coffin ready guys :hihi: