2014 Tour de France will start in Yorkshire and come to Sheffield

Shame the finish was not as close as yesterday but still good. Well done Yorkshire, you have made everyone proud and put us on the global map.

thank god thats done with.

If it was football we would not get any adverts.

If it was football we would not get any adverts.

The World Cup on ITV has adverts :rolleyes:

I think over the two days the people of Yorkshire [including leeds]have done the county proud.

I said a few weeks ago, I could not understand what all the fuss was about then, I watched most of it yesterday it was great. I watched lots today and probably last 100km it was brilliant, great advert for Yorkshire & Sheffield I'm a convert.

I think over the two days the people of Yorkshire [including leeds]have done the county proud.

Agreed, it helped that the weather has been perfect. But there were a few places I wish they didn't show when approaching Jenkin.

Made me proud of Yorkshire and my county,though it did look a dump over the last few miles and that's where I was brought up.

I said a few weeks ago, I could not understand what all the fuss was about then, I watched most of it yesterday it was great. I watched lots today and probably last 100km it was brilliant, great advert for Yorkshire & Sheffield I'm a convert.

I watched the last week or so of the TdF last year and was hooked. I won't miss a day this year.

Made me proud of Yorkshire and my county,though it did look a dump over the last few miles and that's where I was brought up.

Especially that air shot of that horrible football ground :hihi::hihi:

Perhaps we should have let the Council spend money on improving the poor areas like they wanted to do a few years ago rather than complain how unfair it was that "Labour" areas were getting more money than "Lib-Dem" areas?

Especially that air shot of that horrible football ground :hihi::hihi:

It was great till it hit the roundabout at shirecliffe,3 riders got mugged going over towards Burngreave,the ground looks as good as ever,if this doesn't bring tourists to Sheff I don't know what will.

Edited by ukdobby