Two cats need a new home

I have two cats that need rehoming to a safe and loving home..due to unforeseen cicumstances..they are both two years old..vaccinated and spayed..house trained..good with children but not other dogs..free and come with toys etc..they must be together as they have never been apart..one is ginger the other tabby with abit of ginger..very loving and cute..please help or let me know of anywhere that will take them on together..thankyou

Hi Oddy, you won't get your cats into rescue as every rescue, large and small, are overwhelmed by the number of abandoned cats. Please be careful about sites like Gumtree, Preloved as there have been cases of cats coming to sticky endings as a result of being rehomed on there.

If you can think of some way of keeping your cats, please do. It's a minefield out there for cats and kittens. Good luck.

might be able to help you, will have to ask first tho, if you want to pm me your more than welcome, if i get go ahead, can assure you they b going to good home