My Fair Lady at the Crucible

Just been to the public dress rehearsal, best one I've ever been to !Getting to the church on time was the best bit :)

You were lucky to get tickets, my OH queued for hours in the freezing cold and all the tickets were sold!!

Pleased to hear its a good show, we tried for tickets tonight, Friday, Saturday and Monday and all sold out!!

im going on saturday....very excited as this is one of my favourite ever musicals! :D

x

I went to see this musical yesterday, it was brilliant, the best I have ever seen. Dominic West was superb as Henry Higgins and the rest of the cast were really believable too. Try and get to it if you can manage, it is a real treat.

My wife and daughter went to see this and haven't stopped talking about how fantastic it was. They also said Dominic West was brilliant as Henry Higgins, great cast aswell.

Perfect for a lovely Christmas treat

I went to see this musical yesterday, it was brilliant, the best I have ever seen. Dominic West was superb as Henry Higgins and the rest of the cast were really believable too. Try and get to it if you can manage, it is a real treat.

My wife and daughter went to see this and haven't stopped talking about how fantastic it was. They also said Dominic West was brilliant as Henry Higgins, great cast aswell.

Perfect for a lovely Christmas treat

I agree it was an excellent production from start to finish,and the standing ovasion was well deserved.

Sheffield's own Dominic West in the lead was brilliant,i also thought the man who played Alfred Doolittle was great.

Best thing I've ever seen in a theatre (and that includes lots of West End shows when I lived in London). Absolutely amazing. If you're desperate to go, try ringing the Crucible for returns. Do it every day, it'll be worth it. What a tonic for post-Christmas depression!

Have two tickets in £30 seats for Saturday 19/1/13 if any-one interested. (Unwanted Christmas present)

I saw it on Tuesday evening, and although its not my favourite musical I thought it was very professionally produced. The dancers were above average, and the woman who played Eliza Doolittle had an amazing voice.:thumbsup:

Saw it last night - absolutely brilliant. Standing ovations (and not just at the end!). Even the OH enjoyed it, and went only out of loyalty!

I have been going to the Crucible since it opened.We saw My Fair Lady there last night,best night out there so far.We have seen West End productions that could not match that.

Well done Sheffield Theatres.

I saw it last Wednesday and thoroughly enjoyed it. A first class production :)