New project - need musicians

Hi guys,

I've been a solo acoustic artist that has been playing around Sheffield and Nottingham for the past few years.

I've been playing mainly original songs under the influence of Damien Rice/Jason Mraz/Mumford and sons and I fancy making a band out of it, I already have material that I would love to hear other artists input on, to chop and change or scrap altogether and I'd love to sing other people's materials.

I'd prefer people within the 20-30's age group and people who can enjoy playing as a band once a week and enjoy a good time :)

If you fancy trying something completely different in the Sheffield area then drop me a line.

I can get you some audio recordings of some of my better originals if you need.

Cheers and keep in touch!

Alex

you still looking for band members, can play lead guitar/rythmn not fussed which, might also know a drummer

Hi there,

Thanks for replying, still looking for musicians. I have a drummer interested at the minute I'm just sending him some really shoddy quality phone recordings of my more recent stuff. Pm me your email and I'll do the same for yourself :) see where we go from there!

for now though some better quality recordings but very old material that I rarely use any more... you can check out the facebook :) Ignore the fact that it says I live in Nottingham I actually live in Sheffield and am very lazy when it comes to updating facebook

ok so not made enough posts to post a link to facebook... if you search alex townsend on facebook you should see a pictue of me playing guitar in greyscale... in theory failing that pm me :D

Cheers

Alex

---------- Post added 14-12-2012 at 11:44 ----------

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alex-Townsend/113839615311610?fref=ts

---------- Post added 14-12-2012 at 11:52 ----------

Apparently just posting that last post was enough to give me permission YAY so above is the facebook link

Is this alex townsend from owl Thorpe? If so been looking for you..

Shaun Marriott.

Hi,

I play guitar, mainly rhythm.

I'm V interested in starting up a band!

Cheers!

Ryan

Is this alex townsend from owl Thorpe? If so been looking for you..

Shaun Marriott.

Me too mate. Have you had any luck in finding him?

Luke Stone.

Hello!!

What style want you play? i am trombonist =D