Listen again to BBC Radio Sheffield's feature on the forum!

AndyK

**UPDATE** (post edited by Geoff)

If you missed BBC Radio Sheffield featuring our 10th birthday, follow these steps to listen again:

1. Visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01165kp

2. Click Listen Now on the big picture of Toby Foster

3. Listen to the whole show, or scroll the time slider to 1:37:40

:)

__

Dear All,

BBC Radio Sheffield is helping to celebrate the 10th Birthday of the Sheffield Forum. Over the years its been a unique means of communication for anyone and everyone whose passionate about Sheffield.

We'd like to speak to a user or group of users who've really benefitted from regular use of the forum and anyone who feels the forum has, for them, been a real personal benefit.

The story of the forum is to be broadcast on BBC radio Shefield's Toby Foster Show tomorrow at 0830, hopefully..

Please would you call us at BBC Radio Sheffield today as soon as possible anytime up to 20.00hrs on 0114 2675440 / 0114 2675484 and ask for Katie.

You can also email us with any queries you may have to radio.sheffield@bbc.co.uk

Please help us if you can

Many thanks and Happy Birthday to the Forum !

Edited by Geoff
Update with link

If you've ever seen a US political ad, then this will make a lot more sense:

"I approve this message"

:D

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 16:56 ----------

Our very own PeteMorris has kindly agreed to be the face (or should that be 'the voice') of Sheffield Forum tomorrow morning. Tune in to BBC Radio Sheffield at around 8:30am. I'm trying to get more details of what's going to happen, I think it might involve a gunge tank (only joking Pete ;) ).

In the meantime, has anyone else given Katie a call on the numbers above? She's keen to hear from you - I don't think you have to go on live either, you could just record a message if that's an option :)

Oh shame I only just saw this : Happy Birthday, Sheffield Forum!

My favourite moments: how we all rallied round to keep the city up to speed on the Sheffield Floods and aftermath. And how one little girl was reunited with her toy cat that was left on a bus: through a carefully coordinated netork of forum detectives, that scrappy soft toy made it back home within a couple of days. I love how the forum pulls together and Ive made some lovely friends through it

I shall be in the studio 'live'....oh heck!

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 20:51 ----------

Now now....behave!....:)

You, dear sir are a brave man!! I went live on Ronys show ten years ago when I ran the South Yorkshire Lada club. My head went spinning and when he asked me who I was I muttered 'lada' and put the phone down :(

Sorry Pete, remove the post if you want, but it is the way many blades feel about the bloke.

No worries...harestone...You know I'm completely fair!

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 21:19 ----------

You, dear sir are a brave man!! I went live on Ronys show ten years ago when I ran the South Yorkshire Lada club. My head went spinning and when he asked me who I was I muttered 'lada' and put the phone down :(

Ah but this is a studio broadcast, and I'll be there in person!

I may need a change of underpants, after mind!.:)

Toby foster, i doubt many blades will tune in to that idiot.

Never mind Im sure he is appreciated by the Owls fans.:clap:

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 21:22 ----------

No worries...harestone...You know I'm completely fair!

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 21:19 ----------

Ah but this is a studio broadcast, and I'll be there in person!

I may need a change of underpants, after mind!.:)

I shall be listening in mate ! I also like Toby Foster. !