Plans for "crisis house" for people with mental illness

What a pleasure people in Nether Edge are. Selfish bar stewards comes to mind.

Edited by this_life

So prejudiced and lovely people can be in Nether Edge hey!

Have you got a weblink to the letters? I would like to read each one plus the name and address. I believe it is public information.

Nether Edge, sheffields home of the hippies, pride themselves on being left wing. Organic fruit and veg shop. Community events.

I shld find a link to the (massive) incidence of mental illness caused by cannabis, hallucinogenics and middle class neglect. Perhaps they would prefer Chloe and Hugo to be in Parsons Cross when they finally breakdown. So the neighbours don't see of course.

Edited by this_life

Brilliant. Nether Edge speaks 'darling do cry quietly, the neighbours don't want to see a misery guts.Chloe please do wear your padded jacket, your bones are bothering me. And please will you stop being so jumpy, its only your Father.

Edited by this_life

'This Life' what are you on about? Chloe? Hugo? Bones? Mental Illness and 'middle class neglect?'

Edited by beefface

Who can do GIS ( Geographical Information Systems)? I would like to see a map with the locations of the objections and the location of the proposed Crisis House, with a link to each letter so we can use a systematic evidence based approach to review the proposal, - epidemiology.

Not in my back yard, alive and well in Sheffield!

it's easy to make these critical comments on here when things don't affect you. Post your name and addresses and tell the council you would welcome this facility next door to you instead.

i'm surprised that there are 7 objection letters from Doctors, i would have thought that they would have supported something like this.