Milan Mandaric.. Your next move is?

not been on here for a while those who know me know I don't talk bull...

but I wanna know why I feel let down by this fella, yes he may av saved our arse but.. that's done... next move is what mr mandaric?

I remember reading that you said (no longer a loan club)

£40,000000 to rebuild if we go up?...

you employ Dave (god knows why) Jones... :loopy:

after 40 somert years of following Wednesday im actually thinking of sayin sod it.. (waits for the WTID COMMENTS)

my heart is blue n white... but if football is to be run as a business by a business man... where's the investment?

cos that crap ive seen so far this season aint worth the money n if as a businessman u wanted me to shop at your store... id tell ya to sod off n id go to chuffin aldi!

not been on here for a while those who know me know I don't talk bull...

but I wanna know why I feel let down by this fella, yes he may av saved our arse but.. that's done... next move is what mr mandaric?

I remember reading that you said (no longer a loan club)

£40,000000 to rebuild if we go up?...

you employ Dave (god knows why) Jones... :loopy:

after 40 somert years of following Wednesday im actually thinking of sayin sod it.. (waits for the WTID COMMENTS)

my heart is blue n white... but if football is to be run as a business by a business man... where's the investment?

cos that crap ive seen so far this season aint worth the money n if as a businessman u wanted me to shop at your store... id tell ya to sod off n id go to chuffin aldi!

Nice heartfelt cry, I appreciate where you're coming from but, I'm afraid that's where footy is going. The owners don't give a tuppenny fig about the fans, you know the "lifeblood" of the clubs.

Perhaps the nice mods could move this to the Sheffield footy section, it could get some good interaction going.

Eyup Madowl...you state that you're disillusioned with football after seeing whats being served up at S.W.F.C..

Have you thought that M.M. may feel the same,perhaps an investment too far,the bloke is around 75 years old now and perhaps his priorities are far different to what they were when he took over.

Eyup Madowl...you state that you're disillusioned with football after seeing whats being served up at S.W.F.C..

Have you thought that M.M. may feel the same,perhaps an investment too far,the bloke is around 75 years old now and perhaps his priorities are far different to what they were when he took over.

I wonder how much the court case took out of him. He has no connection with the Owls.

As a businessman he saw a cheap club with unseen potential. I.E the world cup bid.

The W.C bid failed, then he discovered the "black hole" more debt than expected.

He has not splashed the cash ,nor has he been his usual media attention seeking self.

I agree, may be he has other priorities.

I think the January transfer window will show M.Ms commitment to Owls fans,but i don't think it will be Jones that is doing the deals if results don't change in the next 2/3 games.

I can only think that he is hoping that Jones does the "right thing" and resigns to save having to pay another manager on gardening leave.

I think the January transfer window will show M.Ms commitment to Owls fans,but i don't think it will be Jones that is doing the deals if results don't change in the next 2/3 games.

I can only think that he is hoping that Jones does the "right thing" and resigns to save having to pay another manager on gardening leave.

Hi RR I'm a bit confused, I though Megson was sacked, but people on here are saying he's on GL, surely not still.

I dont know for sure but i heard that M.M.had encountered far more expense than first thought and sacking Megson outright would have added considerably to the outlay he had already committed.

I dont know for sure but i heard that M.M.had encountered far more expense than first thought and sacking Megson outright would have added considerably to the outlay he had already committed.

That probably explains his reticence to sack DJ then, I mean his record is awful compared against GM.

If i understand it right,instead of paying up a manager in full the club continues to pay his wage until he finds a new appointment.

The club can then negotiate a settlement figure with him to release him from his contract,therefore saving having to shell out one giant payout for the full amount.

If i understand it right,instead of paying up a manager in full the club continues to pay his wage until he finds a new appointment.

The club can then negotiate a settlement figure with him to release him from his contract,therefore saving having to shell out one giant payout for the full amount.

Cheers RR :)

MM might decide to move his prioritys,he aint gunna win the championship but he could be in with a shout in next years chelsea flower show,GM and DJ working fulltime in MMs garden has got to give him an outside chance of picking up a trophy down there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:hihi::hihi: Nice one

Gazza^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^