Jump to content

Help with childminding

Recommended Posts

Am looking into childminding was wondering

For ideas of courses and prices of getting started

Any advise ??


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

call sheffield information link and they will point you in the direction of the community based childcare team


to register as a childminder with Ofsted you have to complete the local authority approved introductory course.

To get on to that course you need maths and english at level 2 (I'm pretty sure, my husband had GCSE's so was able to get onto the course)


call this number for more information



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.