SDJ.. Show your support.. Save Dave Jones

Theres some worrying names being mentioned,but you are the first ive heard say palmer.:o

he's apparently said if it becomes available he'd like the job, can't see mm taking much notice though

agree with that but then on the flip side fans will see instances like ipswich where changing manager completely changes their form, when they played us they were relegation certs

I also follow your train of thought but look at us in our relegation season although I was no lover of Blackwell the rot started with a knee jerk reaction after one bad performance and we never recovered from it.

But like you say it has worked for Ipswich and sometimes teams galvanise themselves in times of adversity however there is no guarantee and the big question would be if Jones went who would step in his shoes and could he turn it round ?

I also follow your train of thought but look at us in our relegation season although I was no lover of Blackwell the rot started with a knee jerk reaction after one bad performance and we never recovered from it.

But like you say it has worked for Ipswich and sometimes teams galvanise themselves in times of adversity however there is no guarantee and the big question would be if Jones went who would step in his shoes and could he turn it round ?

it's a gamble whichever way mm decides to go. personally i have no faith in jones bringing the right type of player in to keep us up aswell as his team selection/tactics so i wouldn't be sorry to see him go but i have no idea who best to bring in to replace him so if he stays then so be it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

Theres some worrying names being mentioned,but you are the first ive heard say palmer.

he's apparently said if it becomes available he'd like the job, can't see mm taking much notice though

doubt mm even knows who Palmer is. lol.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Guest sibon

It will be interesting to see if Milan keeps his nerve.

It will be even more interesting to see whether Milan keeps the club.

After all, he hasn't got a reputation as the most patient guy when it comes to managers. Jones has a dreadful record this year and Milan has sacked many for less.

Add in the mortgage recently taken out on the ground and the clear lack of financial support at the closure of the loan window, despite the loss of Barkley.

I think he's in the process of selling us. It is the only thing that makes sense.

The lack of respect being shown to the now popular Mr David Jones is shocking. SDJ .

How can a bloke of Palmers managerial knowledge and experience be an improvement on David Jones.

What contract is DJ on? he is not a year in to it, 15 days to xmas, surely the Owls are not heartless enough to sack another manager on the run in to xmas.

SDJ .

One has to have a gloat when one can :) you all filled your boots on our relegation and play off failure.Swings and roundabouts, some can take it , others cant:|

On the whole the Jones situation has been debated in good humour, as for your form well thats the real comical value :)

My Bold.. You're at it again Titfer with the "You All". We all did not. Not all were gloating. Go back and read the threads please. :|

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 01:18 ----------

Your a fiery 1 aren't ya,:mad:

Checking on previous posts and all that, lighten up blue(see wot i did there?)

You here to ruffle a few feathers methinks,

Agreed Webby :)

If Dave Jones goes [thanks Dave for the best piece of Sheffield football promotion drama ever] then we need a complete new face as the current out of work mob [except Megson] are no better than D.J.

Lee Bullen comes to mind sign him on until the end of the season at least we know that he will show Passion and empathy with the fans.

Pegasus, best post I've read in ages, I am a DJ supporter, believe me, I am the most optimistic owls fan ever, I reckon we'll be in Europe within 8 yrs, no? :hihi:, but atm its a bit embarrassing (is that how its spelt, doesn't look right)

Our little, sorry LITTLE brother is having a good old belly laugh at us, and rightly so, just hope come the end of the season they remember this period and and stick their chins out

Corrected it for you

I see you're still coming out with that 'little' bovine excrement I have notice as soon as your lot start losing the argument out comes the usual small titbits of bovine excrement

"When did you get 38,000" Can you remember when you last averaged 30,000?

"little brother" ect ect ect

You like giving it but by hell you don't like it back

As Cpl. Jones used to say "They don't like it up 'em"

Don't get it pal, I say here ^^rightly so

And i take it all the time pal, i even go so far as to say i came on board during the poor years, so as an Owl all i have ever known is your lot being above us,and having the bragging rights...But, We're still massive,sorry MASSIVE, still above you, still took 4pts off ya last season to stop ya goin up, still a long way to go, still got January to come, still believe we'll climb out of the bottom 3, still believe....

Lighten up pal.

S.D.J.

ya avin a laugh...

SOD DAVE JONES..!

cant understand why we have him in the first place, don't like his style of play, many people kiss his bk side cos he took us up lol...

FACT: if utd hadn't naffed things up we wouldn't have gone up!

Sod Dave Jones... Bring bk MEGSON!!!

Your a fiery 1 aren't ya,:mad:

Checking on previous posts and all that, lighten up blue(see wot i did there?)

You here to ruffle a few feathers methinks,

he/she probably still peed off as he/she accused sherwood bar staff on another thread of stealing his/her vodka n tonic when he/she went to toilet lmao:hihi::hihi::hihi:

he/she probably still peed off as he/she accused sherwood bar staff on another thread of stealing his/her vodka n tonic when he/she went to toilet lmao:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Vodka n tonic:gag:

Must be a she:hihi::hihi: