SDJ.. Show your support.. Save Dave Jones

In Uniteds shadow for all but the last two weeks but you enjoyed it.:huh:.

I'll have a check on your previous posts at the time and get back to you.

Your a fiery 1 aren't ya,:mad:

Checking on previous posts and all that, lighten up blue(see wot i did there?)

You here to ruffle a few feathers methinks,

What I don't understand about this thread as some of the blades on here seem to think that we're already relegated?

Obviously this is not the case and although our present position and form isn't good we're not in League One and there is still plenty to play for.

I think that yes, we should keep (save) Dave Jones as our manager.

I suppose it's a question of if you blame the players or the manager?....it's not the manager who goes out and plays vs its the manager who picks the team.

However, as we all know football's a funny old game and looking back at last season things can rapidly change in just half a dozen games.

Both clubs are guilty of hastily sacking managers.

The only successful manager for the Blades since Dave Bassett has been Neil Warnock that's if success is only measured in promotions? Neither actually achieved anything once promoted to the Premiership. Agent Willson has also achieved nothing?

Since Warnock the blades have achieved...erm.....nothing......Byan Robson...nothing....Kevin blackwell...nothing....Gary Speed (RIP)...nothing....remember Micky "I'm a blade" Adams? ...nothing.

We're not relegated and we won't be relegated whoever is the manager.

What I don't understand about this thread as some of the blades on here seem to think that we're already relegated?

Obviously this is not the case and although our present position and form isn't good we're not in League One and there is still plenty to play for.

I suppose it's a question of if you blame the players or the manager?....it's not the manager who goes out and plays vs its the manager who picks the team.

However, as we all know football's a funny old game and looking back at last season things can rapidly change in just half a dozen games.

The only successful manager for the Blades since Dave Bassett has been Neil Warnock that's if success is only measured in promotions? Neither actually achieved anything once promoted to the Premiership. Agent Willson has also achieved nothing?

Since Warnock the blades have achieved...erm.....nothing......Byan Robson...nothing....Kevin blackwell...nothing....Gary Speed (RIP)...nothing....remember Micky "I'm a blade" Adams? ...nothing.

Best not predict anything where Sheffield football is concerned mate, it is not that long since it all came down to a televised last match of the season.

i admire your confidence, wish i could be:( i agree on hastly sacking managers but with jones i wouldn't be sorry to see him go however i trust in mm to do what he thinks is right. if he thinks keeping jones is the best course of action then fair enough, my love for the club wont diminish whoever is in charge of what league we're in

Davey Moans? Keep him he's doing a great job. However, if he does go, and the rumors are true, please let it be Palmer :)

Best not predict anything where Sheffield football is concerned mate, it is not that long since it all came down to a televised last match of the season.

Pegasus, best post i've read in ages, i am a DJ supporter, believe me, i am the most optimistic owls fan ever, i reckon we'll be in Europe within 8 yrs, no :hihi:,

butatm its abit embarassing(is that how its spelt, doesn't look right)

Our little, sorry LITTLE brother is havin a good old belly laugh at us, and rightly so, just hope come the end of the season they remember this period and and stick their chins out.

The problem is and not just for Dave Jones, supporters do not have any patience and demand a quick fix so there is always a knee jerk reaction to a bad run the bigger problem is that the club owners also react in the same way.

If Jones was to go who would the replacement be ? and how would he cope with a squad of players that he would have inherited and would take no responsibility for. I think Dave Jones is a decent guy and a decent manager I remember when my friend was the CEO at Stockport they were very unhappy to lose him however there is no sentiment or time in the game these days so you are only as good as your last few games.

It will be interesting to see if Milan keeps his nerve.

The problem is and not just for Dave Jones, supporters do not have any patience and demand a quick fix so there is always a knee jerk reaction to a bad run the bigger problem is that the club owners also react in the same way.

If Jones was to go who would the replacement be ? and how would he cope with a squad of players that he would have inherited and would take no responsibility for. I think Dave Jones is a decent guy and a decent manager I remember when my friend was the CEO at Stockport they were very unhappy to lose him however there is no sentiment or time in the game these days so you are only as good as your last few games.

It will be interesting to see if Milan keeps his nerve.

agree with that but then on the flip side fans will see instances like ipswich where changing manager completely changes their form, when they played us they were relegation certs

Pegasus, best post i've read in ages, i am a DJ supporter, believe me, i am the most optimistic owls fan ever, i reckon we'll be in Europe within 8 yrs, no :hihi:,

butatm its abit embarassing(is that how its spelt, doesn't look right)

Our little, sorry LITTLE brother is havin a good old belly laugh at us, and rightly so, just hope come the end of the season they remember this period and and stick their chins out.

Pegasus, best post I've read in ages, I am a DJ supporter, believe me, I am the most optimistic owls fan ever, I reckon we'll be in Europe within 8 yrs, no? :hihi:, but atm its a bit embarrassing (is that how its spelt, doesn't look right)

Our little, sorry LITTLE brother is having a good old belly laugh at us, and rightly so, just hope come the end of the season they remember this period and and stick their chins out

Corrected it for you

I see you're still coming out with that 'little' bovine excrement I have notice as soon as your lot start losing the argument out comes the usual small titbits of bovine excrement

"When did you get 38,000" Can you remember when you last averaged 30,000?

"little brother" ect ect ect

You like giving it but by hell you don't like it back

As Cpl. Jones used to say "They don't like it up 'em"

Davey Moans? Keep him he's doing a great job. However, if he does go, and the rumors are true, please let it be Palmer :)

Theres some worrying names being mentioned,but you are the first ive heard say palmer.:o