SDJ.. Show your support.. Save Dave Jones

Silly boy !! we have filled our stadia many times , every match in the Premiership , PREMIERSHIP can you remember that far back Owls ??

The Blades have up to date safety certificates and unless 7000 blades have a mate sat on their knee , the 38,000 is not possible.

You bring up the gates !! and yet you dont go any more :| Classic.

We're still MASSIVE, and i have to say TAT, love the pic <<<<<<<<

I still think DJ will come good, though after yesterday my faith is starting to waver a little, but come the end of the season and secret agent wilson has done his job:hihi:, then there could be quite a few of you with egg on ya faces, sing while your winning and all that.

I still think DJ will come good, though after yesterday my faith is starting to waver a little, but come the end of the season and secret agent wilson has done his job:hihi:, then there could be quite a few of you with egg on ya faces, sing while your winning and all that.

One has to have a gloat when one can :) you all filled your boots on our relegation and play off failure.

Swings and roundabouts, some can take it , others cant:|

On the whole the Jones situation has been debated in good humour, as for your form well thats the real comical value :)

Youre full of crap mate going on about Danny Wilson and United won't improve anything at your place.

Yawnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzz :P

:)

Webby mate, that's what banter is all about, one week it's us having a friendly dig at Wednesday, the next week it's the other way round, and at the end of the season mate, no matter what, I will be there to buy my new season ticket.

I have said it time and time again, there are some good lads and lasses on here from both sides of the city. I will usually defend Corks, Gazza, Nervy and other Owls fans until my last breath because they don't go into hiding just because results are not going their way, they come on here and take it on the chin. When the boot is on the other foot, I will come on here, like other Blades, and get stuck in.

Sheffield football, in general, is pretty poor for a city our size.

OK, now back to the banter :)

Webby mate, that's what banter is all about, one week it's us having a friendly dig at Wednesday, the next week it's the other way round, and at the end of the season mate, no matter what, I will be there to buy my new season ticket.

I have said it time and time again, there are some good lads and lasses on here from both sides of the city. I will usually defend Corks, Gazza, Nervy and other Owls fans until my last breath because they don't go into hiding just because results are not going their way, they come on here and take it on the chin. When the boot is on the other foot, I will come on here, like other Blades, and get stuck in.

I know pal, i can give and take it all in good faith, its the only reason i come on here;)

I'd be surprised if your biggest game of the last decade didn't attract a bumper crowd in all fairness ging however unfortunately for you lot you can take that crowd and average it out with your hardcore support over this period of time and it does somewhat deflate that number doesn't it. :hihi:

That 38k is all some of them have to hold onto

Your full of it pal and look closer to home before us sheffield united :hihi:

I am us Sheffield United nice of you to come out of the closset welcome fellow Blade.

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 18:50 ----------

Tell me the last time you had 38,000 at the lane ?

End of bye bye second rate blades

Tell bme the last time you averged over 30,000 fans a season?

End of bye bye you was probably on your uncles knee.

can't argue with the bold. even though we were both league 1 last season i don't think as an owls or blades fan we'll have a season as enjoyable as that again:(

can't argue with the bold. even though we were both league 1 last season i don't think as an owls or blades fan we'll have a season as enjoyable as that again:(

I think the season was more enjoyable for the owls.

I think the season was more enjoyable for the owls.

Not really just the last two weeks, now back on topic are you backing DJ?

Not really just the last two weeks, now back on topic are you backing DJ?

How can that be,we took 4 points of you,that wasn't the last 2 weeks,by heck that was enjoyable.

How can that be,we took 4 points of you,that wasn't the last 2 weeks,by heck that was enjoyable.

In Uniteds shadow for all but the last two weeks but you enjoyed it.:huh:.

I'll have a check on your previous posts at the time and get back to you.