SDJ.. Show your support.. Save Dave Jones

S.D.J.

ya avin a laugh...

SOD DAVE JONES..!

cant understand why we have him in the first place, don't like his style of play, many people kiss his bk side cos he took us up lol...

FACT: if utd hadn't naffed things up we wouldn't have gone up!

Sod Dave Jones... Bring bk MEGSON!!!

Maddy ...what brings you back on here mi owd china ?

Hows tricks mate ?

#SAVEDAVE

Oh deary, deary me, along with the dreaded "vote of confidence" from the other week, Dave Jones has issued a statement saying "I won't resign".

Probably knows the vultures are hovering, but he will stick it out; to get sacked as he'll get a nice pay day.

If jones is sacked will there then be three managers on the books getting paid ?

1. megson

2. jones

3. new manager ??

If so there is no wonder MM is holding off sacking him ???

If jones is sacked will there then be three managers on the books getting paid ?

1. megson

2. jones

3. new manager ??

Yep ,paying three managers wages cant be cheap,still cheaper than relegation i would think.

1. megson

2. jones

3. new manager ??

Set Bullen on he is already on the payroll and would probably do the job for now't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ging viking

1. megson

2. jones

3. new manager ??

Set Bullen on he is already on the payroll and would probably do the job for now't.

just been watching a programme on mourinho and despite what DJ says.I reckon he could do a job for us.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

A month ago Harry was available,though I doubt he'd have come up north,but I reckon MaCarthy would have jumped at it.No,I'm afraid we're stuck with Jones as there's nobody else out there.Saturday he needs to drop Kirkland for starters.He never looks like keeping a clean sheet,he's had one against the bottom side.I sit half way up the North stand & when Bywater plays you can hear him barking orders out,organising his defence but when Kirkland plays its like having Harpo Marx in the net.Don't rate that young un from Man City either,not experienced enough yet.Fear the worse Saturday then we've got Charlton at home then 3 very tricky away games.Sorry to sound all doom & gloom but I fear the worse.

A month ago Harry was available,though I doubt he'd have come up north,but I reckon MaCarthy would have jumped at it.No,I'm afraid we're stuck with Jones as there's nobody else out there.Saturday he needs to drop Kirkland for starters.He never looks like keeping a clean sheet,he's had one against the bottom side.I sit half way up the North stand & when Bywater plays you can hear him barking orders out,organising his defence but when Kirkland plays its like having Harpo Marx in the net.Don't rate that young un from Man City either,not experienced enough yet.Fear the worse Saturday then we've got Charlton at home then 3 very tricky away games.Sorry to sound all doom & gloom but I fear the worse.

MCcarthy would have been the one for me,and yeah im sure he would have jumped at the chance.Completly agree with what you say about kirklands lack of voice and i would drop him too,thing is DJ is running out of options to play HIS players so will proberly keep sticking kirkland in.

MCcarthy would have been the one for me,and yeah im sure he would have jumped at the chance.Completly agree with what you say about kirklands lack of voice and i would drop him too,thing is DJ is running out of options to play HIS players so will proberly keep sticking kirkland in.

Gazza,there's a fella & his daughter sit in front of me who travel every week from Wrexham,takes him 2 & 1/2 hours each way,told me he went to Cardiff last week,spoke to some of their fans,said they hate Jones with a passion,which kind of shocked me.He also said it started going pear shaped for them when he signed Bothroyd.Makes you wonder dunnit?What I liked about Megson was firstly,he said he was going to make Hillsborough a fortress,which he did.Secondly,every signing he made he let them know it was a privillage to play for SWFC and not the other way round,thus eliminating any big heads in the dressing room.I think Jones has undone all that & thats why we are where are.

Gazza,there's a fella & his daughter sit in front of me who travel every week from Wrexham,takes him 2 & 1/2 hours each way,told me he went to Cardiff last week,spoke to some of their fans,said they hate Jones with a passion,which kind of shocked me.He also said it started going pear shaped for them when he signed Bothroyd.Makes you wonder dunnit?What I liked about Megson was firstly,he said he was going to make Hillsborough a fortress,which he did.Secondly,every signing he made he let them know it was a privillage to play for SWFC and not the other way round,thus eliminating any big heads in the dressing room.I think Jones has undone all that & thats why we are where are.

Gary Megson is Sheffield Wednesday through and through that is some thing Dave Jones and Milan Manderic will never experience as long as they live.

Maddy ...what brings you back on here mi owd china ?

Hows tricks mate ?

#SAVEDAVE

been away too long mate... got fed up of the mods naffin things up on here so i bk off a while... prob get this removed for that.. lol.. im ok thanks bro, ows u?

He never looks like keeping a clean sheet,he's had one against the bottom side.I sit half way up the North stand & when Bywater plays you can hear him barking orders out,organising his defence but when Kirkland plays its like having Harpo Marx in the net.Don't rate that young un from Man City either,not experienced enough yet.Fear the worse Saturday then we've got Charlton at home then 3 very tricky away games.Sorry to sound all doom & gloom but I fear the worse.

We had the same with Simmo

What you are feeling is the same as us when we dropped into 3rd where are we going to score or if we do will the midfield/defence/keeper do their job