Whats frankie n bennys like

hi thinking of going to frankie and bennys tommorow night , whats it like and what are the prices like , ive been on the website but no prices. cheers

hi thinking of going to frankie and bennys tommorow night , whats it like and what are the prices like , ive been on the website but no prices. cheers

I have had plenty of good eats at fr & be and think you will enjoy it !

The prices arn't too bad but arn't cheap but it's a good atmosphere and decent food me thinks but I am sure someone will come and say it's total tosh ! :hihi:

Overpriced in my opinion for what you get but a lot of people like it

I went there once and found it rubbish - and I'm not picky with restaurants. Food is nothing special, and portions are pretty small and very expensive.

Told you ! LOL

There are better places but everyone has a opinion and thats what make the world a great place so If you are interested go and try it and form your own opinion.

its good food at frankie and bennys. ive been loads of times and always been really impressed with food. people say it might be a little expensive but i think its worth it, good variety. the burgers are the best. yum yum

I agree not superdooper but the kid's portions are huge and they love the colouring packs and balloons so i succumb to going occasionally.Best burger place ever still has to be yankee's though on eccy road.Same decor for like 20yrs so people must visit for th food!!!!

I like the place. People knock chains but at least you can actually buy what is listed on the menu as opposed to the old "sorry love, that's off" treatment. I actually love their breakfasts - especially Eggs Benedict and the pancakes with bacon and syrup!

im off there tonight , last time we couldnt get in as it was fully booked.

Im not a fan really, better places to eat in sheffield (or cineworld if thats the one your heading too)

I like the place. People knock chains but at least you can actually buy what is listed on the menu as opposed to the old "sorry love, that's off" treatment. I actually love their breakfasts - especially Eggs Benedict and the pancakes with bacon and syrup!

Haha, they should say 'yes love, I can defrost and microwave that for you'

The reason other places very occasionally run out of something is because they probably made it themselves!

Jesus!

I love it there, I don't think it's over priced has u get what u pay for, I'd go more often if it wasn't so far.