S.W.F.C v Bristol city.

What was that Matt, I could not believe it, winning 2-1 with 4 mins to go and lose 3-2. That said when 3-2 it said Owls should have had a pen, ref played advantage & they scored.

He then disallowed it and gave a pen, WTF the law states "goal before pen", then to put the tin lid on it you miss the pen.

One good thing is missing the pen won me 51 quid.

Relegation fodder it has to be said.

Well, if you'd have said that in August I'd have laughed, but now, you've GOT to get rid of him fella

What was that Matt, I could not believe it, winning 2-1 with 4 mins to go and lose 3-2. That said when 3-2 it said Owls should have had a pen, ref played advantage & they scored.

He then disallowed it and gave a pen, WTF the law states "goal before pen", then to put the tin lid on it you miss the pen.

One good thing is missing the pen won me 51 quid.

Nice one Bypass mate!

Also, to be fair, it was 6 minutes to go, not 4 :hihi:

Praise or Grumble is hilarious so far.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 17:40 ----------

Corks mate, the Barnsley fans on Praise or Grumble are saying they are going to batter you after scoring two against Leicester. It is going to be an interesting game.

Well, if you'd have said that in August I'd have laughed, but now, you've GOT to get rid of him fella

Fresh start is needed but even now I have a feeling MM will give him more time.

Nice one Bypass mate!

Also, to be fair, it was 6 minutes to go, not 4 :hihi:

Praise or Grumble is hilarious so far.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 17:40 ----------

Corks mate, the Barnsley fans on Praise or Grumble are saying they are going to batter you after scoring two against Leicester. It is going to be an interesting game.

I was going to change it but 4 sounds better, yep had Boro, United, Brizzle & Stevenage £2 quid

2 day's after my birthday that one so hopefully they can do us a turn, doubt it like :hihi:

2 day's after my birthday that one so hopefully they can do us a turn, doubt it like :hihi:

How old you gunna be Matt, I never knew you was a Hacky lad

Expected win for you fellas really today what with all Carlisle's woes at the moment, but as I have said before you still have to beat the team put in front of you, only 1 point off the top for you's now and a chance to be top for Crimbo things are looking up for you.

Fresh start is needed but even now I have a feeling MM will give him more time.

Sounds like Radio Sheffield are saying that it is unlikely that MM will sack Jones as he is still paying off Megson, (Gardening leave as they call it), so he would, in effect, be paying two blokes for god knows how long to stay at home.

How old you gunna be Matt, I never knew you was a Hacky lad

I will be 32 on Wednesday, I'm not m8 I lived on there for a year or so about 8 years ago pal.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 17:47 ----------

Sounds like Radio Sheffield are saying that it is unlikely that MM will sack Jones as he is still paying off Megson, (Gardening leave as they call it), so he would, in effect, be paying two blokes for god knows how long to stay at home.

Can he not swop them round at least :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Guest sibon

That was one of the oddest football games I've ever seen.

We really should have won by miles. Madine should have had a hat trick. But, we are weak up front and it didn't happen.

I haven't seen the penalties yet, but my impression from seeing them live is that they were pretty soft. We'd have been unlucky if one of them was given, but both?

The free kick was from a stupid foul, but it was a superb hit.

As for the disallowed goal/ penalty/ not a penalty incident at the end... that summed up our season really. Absolute chaos and confusion.

Andre Marinner and Dave Jones should both be looking for new jobs.