Mardy jobsworth bin men

allright dale, steady on. It's not a competition of who works the hardest. Personally, I eat 12 hour night shifts for breakfast. A 12 hour night shift for me is just prep for the days work ahead, that's how hard I work, now get back to your cushty little number and leave the heavy lifting to us real hard workers who do it without whining. I can still appreciate the hard and difficult job that bin men do, because my head isn't stuck up my own bottom. Now redact your comments!

Be carefull, who your insulting ..... voicing your opinion on the topic at hand is 1 thing , insulting other forum users is another !!

////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

Only the council could invent a job description like that :hihi::hihi:

What is a Freelance Logistics Coordinator anyway :huh:

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 17:54 ----------

So you are a pen pusher, why didnt you just say that . :hihi::hihi:

As Halibut observed,hook line and..........:hihi:

Or, be thankful that these guys are willing to do such a tough thankless job without making their lives any harder?

Thankless. Most of the work is done by us. We wheel it out for them. We wheel it back in again. All they do is put it on a machine that empties it. Hardly any work at all.

Ive got a load of house bricks on my back yard that i have to get rid of and every two wks i fill it up and look through the curtain convinced for sure he wont take it but he always does and its always the old guy who struggles to unload it lol

Hehehe my OH did this with rubble from the garden, he'd put a fair amount in the bottom, hid with the rest of the bin bags, and curtain twitch to see if they took it. They always did though, so major props!

Our binmen seem to be excellent. Always take bins which don't have lids shut properly. The only time they don't is when people take the p*** and have a black bin with lid way open and next to bin a load of broken furniture!

It makes me laugh though when I come back from work, ours with the lid slightly ajar has been emptied, their bin is still full with all the other waste. :hihi:

That sounds like fighting talk to me dale.

It would seem that you can take the man out of parson cross, but you can't take parson cross out of the man.

Shame on you dale.

I presume an apology will be forthcoming!

Steady on face book look at the size of him,hes definately 1 of those rough tough guys off the cross and as bent as a 10 bob not:suspect:e

ours are the same but its the office idiots who set the rules

My daughter returned home the other day , just as the bin man was walking straight past her bin . When asked why he ignored it , the binman replied " the lids not shut ":huh: . She promptly closed the the lid by half an inch , yes half an inch ! then asked him to try again . He took it ! Health and safety ? no . Jobsworth ? no . Was he just being an awkward git ? YES !

If they did it for one everyone would start doing it,it would be chaos .

Drama queen :rolleyes:

When I wur a lad, our bin men used to carry a heavy steel bin down our path empty it clean it out,put lid back on. sweep our yard, and then clean windows upstairs and down. And still ave time to av acuppa tea and a bun wi mi mam.

Mind you one year she dint gi em a tip at xmas cos she reckond the ant been doin corners reight. Happy days!!

When I wur a lad, our bin men used to carry a heavy steel bin down our path empty it clean it out,put lid back on. sweep our yard, and then clean windows upstairs and down. And still ave time to av acuppa tea and a bun wi mi mam.

Mind you one year she dint gi em a tip at xmas cos she reckond the ant been doin corners reight. Happy days!!

Down our end they would even do the windows inside,and help fill in pools coupons.