Mardy jobsworth bin men

Today we had our bins emptied and the guy next door had a bin liner and asked if he could throw it in. The stroppy bin man said no as it broke h+s rules so when his bin was emptied he put it in the bin and said can u take it now and the guy said no as he had emptied the bin already. I told him he should have thrown it in and if he said owt he should go and get it out. I dont see the problem with throwing the bin bad in the back not like it was gona do any harm

pathetic if you ask me:rant:

/////////////////////////

Edited by FACEBOOK

He was being a ****, of course they can accept bin liners and stuff.

Most peoples bins are full of bags of rubbish.

Today we had our bins emptied and the guy next door had a bin liner and asked if he could throw it in. The stroppy bin man said no as it broke h+s rules so when his bin was emptied he put it in the bin and said can u take it now and the guy said no as he had emptied the bin already. I told him he should have thrown it in and if he said owt he should go and get it out. I dont see the problem with throwing the bin bad in the back not like it was gona do any harm

More pathetic to make a fuss about an empty binliner,why not just put it in the bin when he brought it in.

the bin liner was full of rubbish and rather than put it on the side of the road for some idiot to rip it open and throw it all over the place or just dump it like some morons do he asked to throw it in the back of the wagon.

the bin liner was full of rubbish and rather than put it on the side of the road for some idiot to rip it open and throw it all over the place or just dump it like some morons do he asked to throw it in the back of the wagon.

If they did it for one everyone would start doing it,it would be chaos .

I don't believe anyone did ask you.You really ought to mind your own business rather than upset hard-working public servants doing a dirty job in cold conditions.

no but i put it on here tho and if you dont like it dont read it better still dont reply :loopy:

no but i put it on here tho and if you dont like it dont read it better still dont reply :loopy:

If you dont want replys,dont post.

Or, be thankful that these guys are willing to do such a tough thankless job without making their lives any harder?

Thankless ? They get paid.

better to take it than leave it on the road and cause rats or dump it else where for some to clean it up casuin the tax payer to pay for it really its a no brainer no wander sheffield is getting worse

Can you use invisible ink next time,remembering to drizzle a little on yourself.