£10,000 Reward - Lost German Short Haired Pointer, Barnsley

There has been absolutely no sign of Angel since she went missing and the owner wants to circulate the information that she is now offering a reward of £3000 for her safe return. This is someone's pet and the owner and her young family are devastated.

Surely someone must have some information as to what might have happened to her??

There has been absolutely no sign of Angel since she went missing and the owner wants to circulate the information that she is now offering a reward of £3000 for her safe return. This is someone's pet and the owner and her young family are devastated.

Surely someone must have some information as to what might have happened to her??

Hello,

I have changed your title to add in the reward. I hope Angel is home soon.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingAngel

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=45978

Be great if people could spread the link via facebook x

Edited by Evei

There was a possible sighting of her yesterday running along hard shoulder of M1 close to Junction 38 towards Barnsley.

shared on my fb page, and asked people who live in the area to keep a look out< hope she is found safe and well

Please please please help with this.....

Look how many people helped and responded getting dookie back,who is now back with his family......

Ok different story not in sheffield,buy hey why should that stop people.....

Look how fb twitter and newspapers helped us so please please again spread the word.....

It seriously is a numbers game lets have another happy ending.....

:help::help::help::help::help:

Please please please help with this.....

Look how many people helped and responded getting dookie back,who is now back with his family......

Ok different story not in sheffield,buy hey why should that stop people.....

Look how fb twitter and newspapers helped us so please please again spread the word.....

It seriously is a numbers game lets have another happy ending.....

:help::help::help::help::help:

I've shared on my Facebook lets get this girl home

Thank you all for your help in spreading the word - the more people that know about her, the more people that will know she's missing if they see her trotting down the road.

I'ts me again here to haunt you all, any chance all you face book peeps can get this out there to even more people.....

Spoke to the owner and she's gutted thats shes missing......

She is doing everything right and has got a lot of people already on the case,doing all the things she can.....

For anyone from sheffield who knows people from the area Angel is missing please let them know.......

SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST KNOW SOMETHING:help::help::help::help:

My family live over that way and they say that loads of people know about it, so the owner is doing a really good job....which begs the question - why no sightings??? Is she out of the area, being kept hidden, on a farm? Someone somewhere must know, just a case of reaching them. Try and send the facebook stuff nationwide, just in case she's been moved on

I'm so sorry to hear that she's still missing, we've recently had our much loved Boxer, Dookie stolen and was very lucky to get him back that's to everyone's help, effort and info. Hope you don't mind me saying but it's so important to update this forum many times a day. I was told this by a very helpful lady and it's true. You need to keep it at the top so people are aware of it, the only way to do that is to keep updating, you will find there's a lot of kind people out there that will help. Also, the dog lost posters need to be put up everywhere and even pushed through letter boxes. Contact the Star newspaper, put adverts in places like gum tree, free ads, pre loved etc. the best way to spread the word is on here, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Keep posting, asking people to like and share or retweet. Also ring pet register if the dogs chipped? Ring all kennels, vets, dog wardens in surrounding areas and going out searching. It's a lot of hard work and exhausting but it's worth it to hopefully get your pooch back. Good luck! Wish I could help in person but I'm over in Pontefract and still recovering from our search for our boy. Let me know if there's anything I can do :) We had the amazing support and help of South Yorkshire police but ours was stolen so not sure if they'd be able to help if it wasnt stolen? Xx

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 20:53 ----------

Sorry I put the star paper, a local paper to you! I also tweeted anyone and everything in Yorkshire including papers, radio stations, police, local businesses, calendar, look north etc. the support was amazing everywhere and I also set up a page on Facebook for Dookie, it's amazing how much it's spreads at a fast pace. Get it everywhere and anywhere!! Posters in local shops from general store to hair dresses, posters at schools, on bus tops, telegraph poles, rubbish bins, trees, through letter boxes, at pubs. Just keep pushing and pushing, retweeting, posting on fb, Instagram, on here, ringing emailing, searching. Don't give up, even when your body wants to, keep the faith you'll get Angel back! Good luck! Xx

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 20:56 ----------

Me again, sorry! You need to put more photos on the facebook page and get sharing it like mad! It will then come up in people's newsfeed the more it's liked or shared xx

Hi, I Dawn Angels owner, things have just been awful here since Angel went. Sorry I havnt been able to come on myself, it has just been non stop searching, postering, visiting rescue kennels etc but still nothing. Angel cannot just disappear :( We need her home. Christmas is not happening in my house. The kids just want her back and nothing else, so do I. It is just like a living nightmare.

Everyones support has been great and has helped me get deal with this so much. Its two weeks tom since she has gone and it still feels so unreal:sad:

---------- Post added 20-12-2012 at 09:58 ----------

2 weeks today since Angel went, it all just seems unreal. How can anyone do this to a family, cause so much upset distress and dispare. My poor dog I cant rest. And the search carrys on...

---------- Post added 20-12-2012 at 14:12 ----------

Just found out the dog I spent 2 days searching for was a brindle boxer with a long tail taken from worksop, a happy family re-union at least

THIS LADY REALLY NEEDS OUR HELP......

As do the other people with missing dogs in this area........

Regarding ANGEL it really is unknown wether she is MISSING or STOLEN.....

Without sightings or a tip off we are limited to what can be done to help...

HOWEVER

People on here can still keep things going fb twitter word of mouth.....

I know it's a busy time for us all and maybe you can't get out there looking,or postering but you can spread the word......

Someone some where knows something we just need to keep people looking for her................:help::help::help::help::help: