£10,000 Reward - Lost German Short Haired Pointer, Barnsley

Another day has passed with no sightings or info about Angel, checked all the rescue kennels out again yesterday, spoke to Radio Sheffield and was postering until late.

Christmas is here soon but not in our house........all the kids and I want is Angel :help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:: please x

Another day has passed with no sightings or info about Angel, checked all the rescue kennels out again yesterday, spoke to Radio Sheffield and was postering until late.

Christmas is here soon but not in our house........all the kids and I want is Angel :help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:: please x

Shared on Facebook....good luck and hope your girl is back in time for Xmas x

Have you got in touch with the local press? I think that's what made things really progress last time.

Have you got in touch with the local press? I think that's what made things really progress last time.

I think The Star covers a wide area: Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster & Barnsley.....might be as well giving them a call. Good Luck x

I'm sure the papers would be interested in this story and appeal especially around this time of year, Sheffield Star, Barnsley chronicle, Rotherham advertiser and Yorkshire post are all worth a go. You need to hammer the media and social sites and spread the word. Make it viral. Have you also thought about any hunting magazines or Facebook groups to spread the word? Take it you didn't get any of the registration number of the white van? Any signwriting on it or even a make/model?? Anything at all? Lights on top?? Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi thanks for the facebook post x

Yes the Star ran a piece last week and adverts are in this, the Barnsley Chronicle did an article and ads in this wee, ad in countrymans weekly, Independany Yorkshire Post Huddersfield Examiner, Pontefract & Wakefield Express, Radio Sheffield yesterday and Dearne FM most days since 6/12/12 and still no joy :sad::sad::sad:

---------- Post added 21-12-2012 at 12:13 ----------

Angel has her own facebook page Angel missing and on twitter #findmissingangel,

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingAngel

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=45978

And still nothing, we must have put up thousands of poster :( somebody must know something, she cant just disappear. I just dont understand why anyone could do this :confused:

Edited by Evei
added links for poster - Hope that helps, Evei

I keep looking out for her where ever I go,Thoth I saw her today actually but it was a brown Doberman..keep an eye on selling pages,she looks a little like a brown Weimaraner so maybe check those adds out too...hope she is home in time for Christmas x

I am starting to think that she isnt missing but STOLEN as there has not been one single sighting.

Please please who ever has my Angel bring her back home, call me, collect the reward money, I am more than happy to hand it over no questions asked.

All we want is our dog back and that be the end of it.

My poor dog is out there somewhere with strangers, she will be afraid and I feel hopeless to help her :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Lots of people I know already know about Angel so the owners are doing all the right things. So frustrating that there's been no news. Maybe she has been taken out of area? Time to widen the search maybe??? Shared again on facebook

I just wish someone would find her :sad::sad::sad:

Wherever she is I bet she isnt laid on the sofa eating custard creams like she is used to. I am having to try and hand feed my other dog as they havnt ever been apart but she wont even have chicken.

Its just my worst nightmare.

Thanks to everyone who has helped xxx its very much appreciated

Lots of people I know already know about Angel so the owners are doing all the right things. So frustrating that there's been no news. Maybe she has been taken out of area? Time to widen the search maybe??? Shared again on facebook

I agree that maybe it's time to widen the search but also to keep it fresh just incase they are hiding her until "things quieten down" let's just make sure we don't allow that to happen

We need to cross post everywhere and make this girl to hot to handle.I am praying that somebody somewhere has a sighting and we can go from there