Loving forever home needed for a 3yr old cat.

please help me find the right home for my cat.after 3 yrs of me having treatments/hospital visits we have finally found i am elergic to my lovely cat. she great with kids/dogs.(infact she's more like a dog).flead,wormed,micro chipped,neuturd.

she will come with carrier,bowls and food.

she likes nothing better than rolling over and having her tummy rubbed.very affectionate cat.

please help me find the right home for my cat.after 3 yrs of me having treatments/hospital visits we have finally found i am elergic to my lovely cat. she great with kids/dogs.(infact she's more like a dog).flead,wormed,micro chipped,neuturd.

she will come with carrier,bowls and food.

she likes nothing better than rolling over and having her tummy rubbed.very affectionate cat.

Have they not given you advice about the various sprays etc. you can use to make the effects much less before you take the steps of getting rid of your loved pet? Are you interested in finding out about them?

By the sounds of it, it's a bit more serious than itchy eyes and a couple of sneezes

yes i have tried loads of differant lotions and potions.finding her a new home is my very last resort.she is very good with cats dogs children.is house trained.if anyone would like pics of her i can send you some.she is white with black markings and a smudge of black on nose and above eye,hence her name is smudge.

yes i have tried loads of differant lotions and potions.finding her a new home is my very last resort.she is very good with cats dogs children.is house trained.if anyone would like pics of her i can send you some.she is white with black markings and a smudge of black on nose and above eye,hence her name is smudge.

Oh dear. That's a shame. My husband and daughter are allergic to our 2 cats but we manage to keep it down to a manageable level. Hope you find a good home for her.

---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 22:44 ----------

By the sounds of it, it's a bit more serious than itchy eyes and a couple of sneezes

I thought that maybe if it took 3 years to discover that was the cause then maybe it wasn't so serious. It took a couple of weeks to diagnose my daughter but of course all cases won't be the same by any means.

Edited by irenewilde

aww hope you find a home for smudge soon upload a piccy via photo bucket as see if that helps x